Thread: Remington & Savage Rifles?

Remington & Savage Rifles?

Hey do you sell remington and savage rifles ? Looking for a Remington 700 VTR ... If you dont sell em Armand you should ..other shops are making 350-400 bucks profit of the same rifle ..post up what you can sell em for ..Thanks.

Rifles

We handle Remington and Savage but have been staying away from the VTR, I have had trouble with the 308 in this model. We will order any gun and offer our great pricing, fair deal for all. I have never made more then $100 on a gun under $1000 and don't plan to screw any one like that.
    What did you have in mind?
    Thank you for the heads up!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pizdets17's Avatar
    what are you smoking? $400 profit on a$799 rifle? It ain't a couch man lol.

Quote Originally Posted by skullnuts View Post
    Hey do you sell remington and savage rifles ? Looking for a Remington 700 VTR ... If you dont sell em Armand you should ..other shops are making 350-400 bucks profit of the same rifle ..post up what you can sell em for ..Thanks.
    Buy quality once or keep buying crap forever..

What are the issues you have seen with the 308 vtr

Vtr

We have had a few accuracy problems, after about 100rds I have found it hard to maintain a reasonable grouping after 100yrds, no better then a lessser valued gun of same cal.

If people want them I will get them.
    We all have diffrent opinions, I unfortunatly have to do the replacement work and smithing.free of charge. This takes time out of our day ,working with problem guns and makes people upset and a lot of anger is laid on us rather then the gun maker. For the time it takes to get parts and to fix not to include the extra shipping involved, we have a list of problem guns we stay away from.

http://www.badgerarmssupply.com