Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sapr?

Found the perfect optic for this rifle. March 1-10x24 with m2r illuminated reticle. WOW what a scope. S&B 1-8 just got replaced!!!!

BANNED
    If everything goes well and it comes in, how many will be coming in on the first order? Will they be all sold or will there still be some openings?

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    Found the perfect optic for this rifle. March 1-10x24 with m2r illuminated reticle. WOW what a scope. S&B 1-8 just got replaced!!!!
    Where did you find one ? I have been wanting to try one for awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by USP View Post
    Unfortunately burning hobo's alive, beating them with clubs or jizzing on them is not allowed. So this thread is now closed. Did you guys really think it was ok to suggest setting homeless greasy people on fire? We wont even discuss the jizzing on....
    Best. Post. Ever.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    If everything goes well and it comes in, how many will be coming in on the first order? Will they be all sold or will there still be some openings?
    Phone and ask TSE

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    Phone and ask TSE
    I am going to phone when I have enough money set aside to put my name down for one. I was just hoping to get a rough idea.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armedsask's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    I am going to phone when I have enough money set aside to put my name down for one. I was just hoping to get a rough idea.
    It's in the hands of the RCMP. They are waiting on them the classify it. The RCMP are expected to have the rifle classified when they are done inspecting it.
    The above post is the intellectual property of the person commenting under the pseudonym "Armedsask". These posts are for informational and entertainment use. Copying or quoting in whole, or in part, is given free license for use by any member of this board for use on this board. Any use, in whole or in part, for reference outside this forum requires the express written consent of its author.

Who wants to wager on whether the SCAR or the SAPR gets an FRT first?
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

BANNED
    I'd say the SCAR will get an FRT first because I want the SAPR.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    Phone and ask TSE
    I am sure they must be getting tired of all/any phone calls. Any updates here would be most welcome and farther reaching than individual phone calls

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    I am sure they must be getting tired of all/any phone calls. Any updates here would be most welcome and farther reaching than individual phone calls
    The RCMP have a bunch of new firearms to process for FRT's and I am sure that an update on CGN will be posted immediately after we are told something.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans