Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 313151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Sapr?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest1488 View Post
    I am going to the Gun Factory in Swtzerland this April to buy some "Swiss Furniture" and other various goodies. Keeping my fingers crossed as if the SAPR comes through, my shopping list will just have to change a little.
    Oooh, that sounds like fun. Can you post a little diddy about your trip to the shop, what the stock and the shopping experience is like? I wish we had shops full of Swiss Arms parts over here...

Oh, and 5 or 6 grand of mine is going to get aaawwwwfully restless if these things come in. Good luck to all and thanks TSE.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Long View Post
    Oooh, that sounds like fun. Can you post a little diddy about your trip to the shop, what the stock and the shopping experience is like? I wish we had shops full of Swiss Arms parts over here...

Oh, and 5 or 6 grand of mine is going to get aaawwwwfully restless if these things come in. Good luck to all and thanks TSE.
    If that rifle comes out with a price tag of $5k-$6k alot of Cornflakes will gets pi$$ed in. No reason why it will (read: should) sell at that price.

I wonder if the "voll automatische" (full automatic) option in the brochure for the SAPR has had anything to do with the amount of time it has taken to get this through.

RFB .308 = No problem

Robson .308 = No problem

SAPR .308 = eeehhh what's up doc?

J.R. care to comment on this?

Kurz

I thought maybe a picture might help. If enough people stare at it and think happy thoughts, maybe we can make something happen......like a group hug.

C'mon Mr RCMP, let's get a move on.

BANNED
    This is something I would buy in a heart beat for sure.. Makes perfect sense in Canada and well worth the coin..

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BenL View Post
    If that rifle comes out with a price tag of $5k-$6k alot of Cornflakes will gets pi$$ed in. No reason why it will (read: should) sell at that price.

Price+taxes, an accessory or two, an optic perhaps, +taxes... Voila, $5-$6K. That's all I meant, not the prospective price of a rifle alone.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Long View Post
    Price+taxes, an accessory or two, an optic perhaps, +taxes... Voila, $5-$6K. That's all I meant, not the prospective price of a rifle alone.
    Ah well that's two very different discussion all together.

The rifle itself should sell for low-mid $3k. Add to that a quality glass (non-negociable IMO) for another $3k (USOptics, S&B, Premiers, etc) and you're already past that $5-6k. AR-10s are typically the cat's meow of an AR manufacturer and will usually command higher price tags.

And the you got to feed that beast too. Not for the light wallet that's for sure!

And the you got to feed that beast too. Not for the light wallet that's for sure!
    Very true! Having the ultimate non-restricted black rifle in a .308 available in Canada........worth every penny.

I don't care what this thing costs. If it comes into Canada non-restricted I will buy one.

S W I S S A R M S ... 7 . 6 2 x 5 1 m m ... I N C A N A D A !!!

Need I say more?

Kurz

CGN Regular
    Would buy one in a heartbeat. Lets hope this doesn't end up restricted. Or even worse go the route of the sig 522. Man that would have been a fun little 22