Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AIA Match?

AIA Match?

Wondering if anything has been said about the AIA M10 B2 Match rifles that are "temporarily" out of stock.

Will Marstar be getting any more in or not? I've been holding out for a year now from getting a normal B1, but lately I've been fake-filling out the order form more than usual :D

If the expected arrival is soon I can wait, but I have such a thing for these rifles... and nobody responds to my WTB ads
    On all of my EE listings, I describe every item to the best of my honest ability. If you have a question about an item, it is on you to ask before buying it! Once I receive payment for an item, I consider it sold and do not do returns.

I'm also waiting for the B2 rifle to be back in stock. I'm wondering if it is an AIA issue or marstar issue?

I bought one third hand. Kicks butt.
    Keep an eye on EE. For some reason I doubt that Marstar will get anymore in. There seems to be a lot of mystery surrounding AIA and the way they do business. Hell Marstar can't or won't get any spare magizines and they would make a killing on these things from the M305 crowd. I tried to get some from Australia from some contacts I have there and no dice.

Expired Business
    ROUGHNECK 12;
    "Hell Marstar can't or won't get any spare magizines "
    We have had these on order for over a year....

"they would make a killing on these things from the M305 crowd."
    How would this come to be ?? They may fit the 305 rifles but they will not hold in the rifle, they fall out
    John

johnone. any word on the B2. has it been on order for a year also? I only ask as I want one new not used. I want to retire my 1911 BSA and use an AIA for hunting. A 100yr thing

Quote Originally Posted by P14 View Post
    Wana bet ?
    Marstar is the offical Canadian distributor for AIA, If he went around saying you can stuff AIA mags in M-305's the RCMP may do to it what they did to the Remington 7615, All because Remington advertized it was compatable with an AR-15 mag, so in the RCMP's eyes it was an AR-15 mag and thus they made it offical. The only reason the LAR-15 mags are leagal is Rock rivers arms has not made the same mistake as Remington.
    Sure the AIA mags may fit and hold in an M-305 (mine do, they actually fit better than the M-305 mags.), but John is the last one I want to see admitting to that.
    Rumor control! Here are the facts:
    -Disarming inocent people,
    doesn't protect inocent people.

-Criminals cannot be disarmed.

Any guess at when the B2 might be back in stock? before next fall?

Am I the only person in Canada that is waiting for a B2? Is there some reason that there is never a response as to when they might get her?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ENFIELD1911 View Post
    Am I the only person in Canada that is waiting for a B2? Is there some reason that there is never a response as to when they might get her?
    Nope, you're not the only one........I'd love to pick one up based on my experience with their "standard" rifle.

The chrome lined barrel being a real bonus too!
    Last edited by zupermann; 11-07-2010 at 04:02 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pres717's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by =(M-1)= View Post
    Marstar is the offical Canadian distributor for AIA, If he went around saying you can stuff AIA mags in M-305's the RCMP may do to it what they did to the Remington 7615, All because Remington advertized it was compatable with an AR-15 mag, so in the RCMP's eyes it was an AR-15 mag and thus they made it offical. The only reason the LAR-15 mags are leagal is Rock rivers arms has not made the same mistake as Remington.
    Sure the AIA mags may fit and hold in an M-305 (mine do, they actually fit better than the M-305 mags.), but John is the last one I want to see admitting to that.
    Well said... people have to know that the RCMP do indeed read our forums.
    "I like guns, I like the way they look,
    I like the shiny steel and the polished wood.
    I don´t care if they´re big or small,
    if they´re for sale, hell, I want´em all!
    I like guns, I like guns, I like guns!"
    (Steve Lee)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast