Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: pls grizzly drum mag!!??

Hmmmmmm I am sure the drum will show up right after my unicorn~!!!! lol I too would like a drum for my grizzly. Hmmmmmm think about it, make your SKS manual action and get the AK drum just to screw with them.....CFC having a bird as I typed it.
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

anyone figured out how to build a drum mag yet??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer heavenIsAlie's Avatar
    just need someone with access to a machine shop, a drum mag for another shotgun (as reference to how the things work) and a grizzly and i bet it would be possible if they had a creative mind. sadly all ive got is the mind part lol
    Protect yourself because no one else here will save you

I got my grizzly a few weeks back, bought a extra mag that I'm going to use as a doner part, any ideas shoot them my way, I got a full machine shop at home, cnc mill and lathe, cad design, and 17years as a machinist. Been busy with customer parts lately but am excited for a drum mag for mine.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer heavenIsAlie's Avatar
    i want a machine shop at home if you work it up and need solidworks models (assuming you cant do that yourself) send me a message
    Protect yourself because no one else here will save you

/wants!
    Member of the CCFR - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

if there was one available i would buy one of these shotguns just for the drum mag lol
    "Those who Hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not"

I think there would be more interest in regular mags with a higher capacity, 7 or 8 rounds. They would be easier to manufacture and would fit in mag pouches. Nothing against the drums but it seams like they would be more expensive, bulkier and heavier.

A double stack mag would be the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by john442 View Post
    anyone figured out how to build a drum mag yet??
    Just copy the design of one of the many Saiga ones from the 'net. No need to reinvent the wheel right? There is one in polycarbonate that is super simple. I had all I need to build it by looking at the pictures on the website.

Barring that there are numerous patents out there for drum mags. Just google and you will get many. Sounds like at least one guy here could build them...
    "When there is no other course open to man, it is only righteous to unsheathe the sword." - Gobind Singh

"I've got a pistol that is itching to be whipped..." - K1ng

Those dam patents, I would probably just build one for myself,don't feel like a lawsuit, I will have to investigate some more.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast