Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jamming Outlaw Double Barrel Shotgun

CGN frequent flyer
    it could also be caused by the firing pin(s) sticking in the pin opening.. or defective springs causing them not to extract. The pins stay partially in the dented primer, and by forcing it open you push them back in. This should cause some downward denting of the primer and shell that may give you an indication
    The Liberal Philosophy
    If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. If it stops moving, subsidize it.

"any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."
    Benjamin Franklin

CGN frequent flyer
    just polish up the chamber, and polish up the release mechanism. easy peasy - quick bit of steel wool on a wooden dowel (burr the dowel so it grips the wool better), run it in a drill into and out of the chamber for 2-3 minutes, next chamber, done. a little super fine sandpaper on the release mechanism parts and you should be good to go

or send it to me and get rid of it - you don't want it anyways. PM me for my shipping address. I can dispose of it properly for you

CGN frequent flyer
    and.... I just realized that someone necro'd this post.... damnit. and I got sloppy seconds (or fourths?)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234