Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Sks rifles.

BANNED
    Holy Crap!
    And I thought that I have a hard job running 20 worker's imagine the amount of paper work you have to do in a day.

Thanks John, I know you're going as fast as you can. Sounds like they look really good; I just hate waiting!!!
    The truth must be repeated over and over again; because error is repeatedly preached among us, and not only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals and encyclopedias, in schools and universities -everywhere, in fact, error prevails and is quite easy in the feeling that it has a decided majority on its side

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fiddler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    FIDDLER;
    ""They are done in the sequence they were received".
    It simply means that when we received the pre-orders each one was given a number.... Now that they have arrived they will be assigned to a buyer in the same sequence.

"Does that mean it takes a week to go through the first hundred? Two weeks? Three weeks? It wasn't a really clear answer"
    There are no set rules, once we assign a rifle to a client we file for the transfer, once approved, we invoice, if there is an issue with the card we must contact the client, etc, etc....

Last Wednesday we received over 2000 SKS rifles, they have to be inspected, the serial numbers listed, assigned an inventory number, register them at the CFC.... Once in the system then we can sell them....

All the while we have to continue filling the pre-orders for the CQ-a rifles, that container arrived only a couple of weeks ago

Of course we did receive two containers of Handguns just 4 weeks ago and those had to be processed as well.

YES we are busy and ask that you be just a bit patient....
    John

Holy Crap ! Just trying to get a rough estimate or guess on time. Go take another heart pill.

Maybe perhaps you can give us a straight answer if it will be during this calender year? If you say it should be two weeks , I'm Happy with that. If you say two months or four months, I'm also happy with that. Tell us what month you think you can deliver the goods now that they've arrived in Canada. We know how the system works, what we don't know is how fast Marstar can expedite the orders and this is why we are asking? We still don't have an answer or even a guess. I'm nothing more than a paying customer who is asking for an estimated delivery date. Its about business and delivery, not patients or lack of.
    When all else fails, Bark like a dog !

Expired Business
    FIDDLER:
    "Perhaps you can give us a straight answer if it will be during this calender year?"

Since we all want accurate estimates perhaps you can help with our biggest problem
    that is causing the longest delays.... How long will the CFC/CFO take to process the thousands of entries we have submitted ?

We know how quickly we can process, but certainly not how long our bureaucrats will take....

"I'm nothing more than a paying customer who is asking for an estimated delivery date. Its about business and delivery, not patients or lack of. "

I understand your frustration, but unfortunately we have to live with the process.
    since it is, as you put it, about business and delivery, please explain to me and everyone here HOW do we releive the bottleneck created by the CFC etc.????

I patiently await your suggestions
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fiddler's Avatar
    I'm not frustrated John, and you should not be either. If you think Marstar can process 5 orders a day or ten a day, then we can both do the math. This would be an acceptable answer to a very simple question. I have no solution the the bureaucratic process that we've been burdened with, but thats not the question. We all know where we are on the waiting list, so tell us despite all the problems and bottlenecking how many orders Marstar can realistically process in a day?
    When all else fails, Bark like a dog !

Expired Business
    FIDDLER;

I don't know how to explain things to you.............

"how many orders Marstar can realistically process in a day? "
    We do process other items than firearms, If like today we send out two hundred orders these will be a mix of rifles, pistols, accessories, pre-orders, new orders, etc, etc....

"then we can both do the math"
    I still don't know how this information assists you in doing the math??

This is another example of why we have terminated the pre-order system, it seems we cannot satisfy all the folks out there.

John

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    FIDDLER;

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

John[/B]
    All we ever seem to get from you.

Holy fark you guys

Quit beating up on John, one can only imagine what he must have to go through just to get guns into this country and you do nothing but whine about how fast you can get one - frick, its been all year to get to this point, whats another few days/weeks/or even another month?

You know, there are other places to buy an SKS, its not like they are a rarity.
    I don't want to speak for Marstar, but if it means no more bitching, I'm certain John wouldn't mind you taking your business elsewhere.
    *WANTED*
    Remington Model 8 and FN 1900 rifles/parts - PM me!

Quote Originally Posted by benmacksh View Post
    All we ever seem to get from you.
    Nobody's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to buy from Marstar.
    "All they now possess is liberty, what they before enjoyed is sacrificed to its service, and having nothing more to lose, they disdain submission." - Thomas Paine, Common Sense, 1776

Liberal promise, a first rate oxymoron.

I'm not going to ask for an estimated delivery date because I'm well aware that it can change at any time for a number of reasons. Keeping us updated on the current status of things is however much appreciated and helps alot with waiting patiently.