Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Sks rifles.

BANNED
    I want one....but my parents think I spent to much on guns but what do they know hahaa

I'm with Canuck on this one. I am a businessman and I know how unreasonably demanding customers can be (ie seems to me John has gone to much extra trouble to get us some rare and very reasonably priced goods that no one else even comes close to). My issue is I'm so stoked about these SKS's that I'm getting antsy to get mine. That being said if we act like a bunch of babies I'm sure he will find some other way to do business (like cutting corners and putting out inferior product with no guarantee like most manufacturers). Also, I don't know of any other vendor who will get on a forum and patiently answer every musing that comes across the blogosphere. Sometimes things are just out of one's control and he has intimated this exact point re the CFC.

Just my $0.02
    The truth must be repeated over and over again; because error is repeatedly preached among us, and not only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals and encyclopedias, in schools and universities -everywhere, in fact, error prevails and is quite easy in the feeling that it has a decided majority on its side

He still hasn't answered my question about the shirt-size. :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    I believe your are supposed to state your size at the time of the order

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Craig0ry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    OUR FIRST CONTAINER OF CHINESE MILITARY SKS RIFLES HAS ARRIVED.

They are brand new, NOT refurbs, they are just beautiful

We have a special package deal going on them, hard case etc....
    click here >>>> http://www.marstar.ca/gf-norinco/CHI...ITARY-SKS.shtm

For the first 400 order (even without the hard case) we will include our Marstar SKS T-SHIRT at no cost, simply state you size....

JOHN
    Right here

Are they milled or stamped?

They're 189 bucks ;-)
    The truth must be repeated over and over again; because error is repeatedly preached among us, and not only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals and encyclopedias, in schools and universities -everywhere, in fact, error prevails and is quite easy in the feeling that it has a decided majority on its side

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    If you want one, just order it. It will show up when it shows up. The shipment is in Marstars possession now, so it shouldn't be too long, judging from my past experience ordering in stock items from Marstar.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnred View Post
    Are they milled or stamped?
    If you were lucky enough to get one of the really rare variants with a stamped receiver, thank your lucky stars.
    If you get a brand new issue SKS with the much more common milled receiver, you still did very well.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar

Talking

Just for the record...

I have two hobbies and one of them is the outdoors, which by choice, facilitates a lot of shooting sports. The wife says that I get "giddy like a two year old at Christmas" when a new firearm shows up... and "take a tantrum like one too if there is a hold-up in getting that firearm."

I am not that religious... but Bless John for his Patience and support of my "two-year-old-ness"!!!! The SKS will be delivered when it arrives: I wouldn't get antsy until you see a bill and no SKS.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest