Thread: PARA Aluminum Bases

Supporting Dealer Double Tap Sports's Avatar

PARA Aluminum Bases

Just to let you know that we have completed the machining of the PARA Aluminum Bases (fit in the box) and that they will be ready to ship next week

VISA, M/C & EMT
    www.doubletapsports.com / Info@doubletapsports.com, PLEASE NO PM's email us.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    Is there some trick to installing these into the magazine bodies? Do I have to play with the screw on one end? They don't seem to want to go in easily.

EDIT

Okay, I just needed a punch to push in the pin.
    Last edited by Gatehouse; 02-24-2015 at 01:07 AM.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Business Member Rep DoubleTapAmy's Avatar
    Sorry for the late response! You got it! We just made new ones in silver and black....Also have wedge base pads, 140 base pads, 126 base pads and very soon CZ ones as well!
    Canada's Most Reliable Source For Extreme Shooting Equipment & Gear
    www.DoubleTapSports.com

E:admin@doubletapsports.com T:1-888-901-8110
    1330 Mid-Way Blvd. Unit 10 Mississauga ON L5T 2K3
    Facebook:@DoubleTapSports Instagram:@doubletapcanada

Nice work!

I am wondering if you might have or have access to the aluminum base plates that are on the Sig X-Five .40/357 mags? Or both the mags and the base plates?

Thanks in advance!
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by ZEN403 View Post
    Nice work!

I am wondering if you might have or have access to the aluminum base plates that are on the Sig X-Five .40/357 mags? Or both the mags and the base plates?

Thanks in advance!
    sorry, at this time we are not planing to make any bases for SIG

Josko

VISA, M/C & EMT

Will these fit Canadian-made P14-45 mags from ~10 years ago - with two rectangular slots on the back and a single round hole on the front... the ones where you slide off the base plate then pull a plastic "hook" back to release the base ?

My understanding is that there are essentially 3 generations of Para hi-cap mags - two generations of CDN and a third made by Mec-Gar ? If so then I believe these would be "gen 2".

Thanks...
    Last edited by bridgman; 01-07-2017 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgman View Post
    Will these fit Canadian-made P14-45 mags from ~10 years ago - with two rectangular slots on the back and a single round hole on the front... the ones where you slide off the base plate then pull a plastic "hook" back to release the base ?

My understanding is that there are essentially 3 generations of Para hi-cap mags - two generations of CDN and a third made by Mec-Gar ? If so then I believe these would be "gen 2".

Thanks...

I would like to know this too, since my P14-45 mags date back to the Roman Empire era.

Thanks...

please call me to make sure base pads we have will fit your mags

VISA, M/C & EMT