Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JP Rifles has arrived in Canada

Contributing Dealer

Wink JP Rifles has arrived in Canada

CRAFM is proud to announce that after over 7 months of red tape with The US State Dept, we have managed to import 4 JP Rifles into Canada.

To our knowledge this is a first!

These fine tuned machines will physically be at CRAFM by the end of the week.

We have 3 different models available, one of which CRAFM will keeping as a demo for dealers and clients.

We will be posting pictures and prices of the respective models shortly after they walk in the door.

We are very excited about receiving these new toys and having the chance to handle them.

We will be taking special orders (within US State Dept regulations), Dealer pricing available.

Stay Tuned!!

That's exciting!

CPC MEMBER and SUSTAINING DONOR
    CSSA Member
    I hate my nick, but I can't change it now!

Tactical Bacon

Very nice. Not my cup of tea but that's only because i'm not a black rifle guy. At least, not unless you tell me they arn't very exspensive, are great quality and have cheap ammo to go with them :D . Are they restricted or non? .223 or 30cal? From looking at their website, all i can say is "sweeeeeeet". :D

Dorian

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
    Very nice. Not my cup of tea but that's only because i'm not a black rifle guy. At least, not unless you tell me they arn't very exspensive, are great quality and have cheap ammo to go with them :D . Are they restricted or non? .223 or 30cal? From looking at their website, all i can say is "sweeeeeeet". :D

Dorian
    It's a competition AR-15. Like every AR, it's restricted. Likely .223.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

I thought these were pistol calibre only and a significantly different design with only the furniture in common with an AR. Blue Dragon, can you comment?

Quote Originally Posted by Voxx Boxx View Post
    I thought these were pistol calibre only and a significantly different design with only the furniture in common with an AR. Blue Dragon, can you comment?
    those are the JP carbines by EMF your thinking of. They're a blowback 9mm carbine.

and use glock mags, and the guns should be cheeper then most ars,

this is great news cant wait
    https://ericaswimmingdream.tilt.com/year1
    Hey CGNers. Here is your chance to crowed fund a future Olympic hopeful and current gun nut!! thanks for your help everyone

Ah, yes. That is exactly what I was thinking of. You mean two companies came up with the same lame name?

Ah, yes--that's what I was thinking of.

I'm waiting impatiently to see what you got. My new Mustang is due in 2 weeks, and I'll then make the short road trip to fondle these, unless we get some nice bike weather before then. I've wanted a JP for a while, and I'm planning my order now. It'll be a 6.5 G 22" medium contour upper, or maybe a complete rifle if I sell the parts for my "slow boat to China" 6.5G build. Let's see what you got.

CPC MEMBER and SUSTAINING DONOR
    CSSA Member
    I hate my nick, but I can't change it now!

Tactical Bacon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast