Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Bd-38 & bd-3008

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bear.23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketeer View Post
    This is very much about me, it is me that has been publicly accused of being responsible for the reclassification of the bd 38 and the bd 3008. Remember ?
    It's not about you ... the thread was about reclassification... You made it about you....

These are the people who are supposed to be the first and formost firearms experts in the entire country. They are the same people who are sitting in judgement on the reclassification issue of the bd 38 and the bd 3008. They are the same people who have declared that the T97 can be easily converted to full auto even though they can not work a sten safety switch. Can you really not see that there is a serious issue here ?
    I guess I've missed something... Maybe your documentation sucked.. You ask me to make a judgment based on your say so and some emails guess I'm not as easily influenced...

Then you are easily influenced.
    Yeah.. and You're a pillar of confidence.. Influence me back... Explain to me why you've been booted off gunnutz so many times? explain to why the world is out to get you... after all it's not about you...
    Tired, Old, Sore & Cranky... What else is new..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    To be fair it doesn't take one individual to make a reclassification when they have been doing this continuously for about 3 years. This is the greater issue and focus, IMHO.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bear.23 View Post
    It's not about you ... the thread was about reclassification... You made it about you....
    johnone made it about me when he accused me of somehow being able to get his guns reclassified. Read the thread.

I guess I've missed something... Maybe your documentation sucked.. You ask me to make a judgment based on your say so and some emails guess I'm not as easily influenced...
    I guess you miss a lot of things.

Yeah.. and You're a pillar of confidence.. Influence me back... Explain to me why you've been booted off gunnutz so many times? explain to why the world is out to get you... after all it's not about you...
    I get booted off for being booted off previously. Apparently I am banned for life, this may bother some people but I cold not care less. From browsing the forums I can see that I am far from the only one. I do however have the distinction of owning CGN's only blacklisted business, so I must be doing something right.

Is the world out to get me ? I don't think so.

PS, Back with another user name in two seconds.

We have issued an official statement and we will reiterate:

1)Mick Boon and ######## are not welcome at CGN. Any account representing Mick Boon and ######## are opened at CGN in violation of "terms of use".

2)Account "Shagpile" that claimed to represent Mick Boon has made threat regarding Libel.

Based on the continous violation of terms of use and the threat presented, CGN will close this thread, until Marstar, the official moderator of this particular forum, determines its course of action.

We will also submit complaint to appropriate ISP for continious violation of our site's terms of use.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789