Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: Scar

CGN Regular
    For once I don't think the RCMP is to blame for the holdups. I'm not going to repeat what I've read offsite about the Canada bound SCARs because it's hearsay at this point, but it sounded like it's being held up on the US side.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What? the scars are already in country.
    Last edited by nemesisincanada; 02-15-2012 at 03:59 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fireball's Avatar
    In other words..... Our lab can't figure out how the hell to convert this thing to F/A to save their lives so we'll buy the real F/A to see how it's done.:D
    Last edited by fireball; 02-15-2012 at 10:48 AM.
    NFA CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by rotncore View Post
    For once I don't think the RCMP is to blame for the holdups. I'm not going to repeat what I've read offsite about the Canada bound SCARs because it's hearsay at this point, but it sounded like it's being held up on the US side.
    They've been here for almost a year and a half.

BS. The RCMP is holding classification on these rifles solely based on the fact that "FN" has not answered the question as to the compatibility of full auto part in the semi-auto gun. I currently hold the FOI package. An FN representative answered that question over a year ago. When I confronted Murray Smith on that issue, he then claimed that they wanted that answer from their engineering department. That's a stall tactic. When a company rep for a company like FN makes a statement, in writing, to a federal agency, they are representing the entire company, including the engineering department.

CGN Regular
    What? You know they've been up here for a while now right?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Has anyone else canceled, I am seriously considering it now. What do you have to do to cancel your order and get your money back?

CGN Regular
    is the scar only being sold in Canada chambered in .22? ive seen alot of scars on sale, but all .22lr
    'Castle Doctrine in Canada' -FB

A Strong, stable, majority Conservative government

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Master-G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rtangri View Post
    is the scar only being sold in Canada chambered in .22? ive seen alot of scars on sale, but all .22lr
    They're not SCARs, they're ISSC Mk-22 look-alikes. Here's a lengthy thread on the rifle.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    Has anyone else canceled, I am seriously considering it now. What do you have to do to cancel your order and get your money back?
    just call questar and you are good to go. I did not cancel mine though.