Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Marstar sucks!!!

Saint Lazare, west of Montreal and just east of the Ontario border

Enough already, there are plenty of other stores to choose from.

Someone asked me once why I don’t ever (and I mean “ever”) shop at Wal-Mart, and I answered that I have my own personal reasons to boycott the business. I did not start insulting Wal-Mart or lambasting them or making libellous statements. Many people love to shop at Wal-Mart and that is fine since last I checked, we live in a free world to shop where we want, whenever you want. If you choose not to, there are plenty of other stores to choose from.

Same goes with Marstar. Personally, I like Marstar and the service they provide, therefore I will continue to support them. If you do not like Marstar, don’t shop there. You have other options, but insulting and libellous statements should not be on that list of options.

IMHO
    Robert

Meanwhile

************************************************** *************************
    Remember that a bad day in the bush is better than a good day at work.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by caribico View Post
    yeah right!!!

because they are sponsor of this forum , i cant say they dont reply to their emails???????

wow...!!!!!!!!

banned me...i dont give a s**t...

like i said, dont put link to emails if u dont reply.....busy my ass!!!
    I wish I only had problems this small to deal with haha.
    "Never in the field of human conflict, has so much, been owed by so many, to so few!"
    Winston Churchill - September 1940

Marstar

Over the years I've been to his business,have made trades,have bought lots of toys
    Have sat with John and discussed business.
    Does John walk on water ? No
    Does John kick people in the _ _ _ _ S ? no
    I would rate John with the amount of bull he as to deal with daily, one of the better dealers out there.

If you guys get shafted or treated like dirt by a vendor there is nothing noble or mature about keeping quiet about it. When you sweep stuff like this under the carpet you just enable more of it. Next time it might be you or a good friend that gets burnt. Nor is there anything libelous about stating the truth. Speak up, tell the management why you're peeved and 9 times out of 10, if you are dealing with a real businessman, they will make things right. Stand up, be a man and demand to be treated like one! Don't be bullied or intimidated like some friggin junior high school kid. My gripe is legit and if you don't like it don't read it.

I do owe the management here an apology. In the past, when I stood up and had the unmitigated gall to tell the truth about Marstar, I got beat up by the cool kids and a snide PM from some idiot mod telling me to stop trolling or be banned. That hasn't happened this time; I appreciate the forebearance. You can't be the voice of the Canadian shooter if you don't listen to them - all of them.

I've had my say for now. Look for me again on the next 'Marstar Sucks' thread though. They tend to come up on a regular basis for some strange reason.
    Cursed by many
    Blessed by Bushmaster

Expired Business
    GLENFILTHIE;
    "Nor is there anything libelous about stating the truth"

Since there is nothing libelous in telling the truth, please be kind enough to disclose the information you elude to....
    You said Marstar cheated dealers out of tens of thousands of dollars....
    Which dealers, when ????
    I look forward to your information being posted, or your apology....
    John

Oh, for ##### sake here we go once again. Beat up on Marstar time. Don't you guys ever give up on it and give John a break?

How many freakin times do I have to say that I have known John for many years now and have always had good deals. Been to his place of business and always found lots of neat stuff that I could not do without. He has helped me out a couple times with rare pistol parts I could not find elsewhere.

Also you clowns should be aware of the fact that John has put a lot of effort into "our" fight since before C-68 even. What can you say that you have done for our community except #####?

If something is not up to par or broken when you get it or use it, trust me when I say that John will personally make it right for you even if it means refunding your precious $.

Give Marstar a break and learn to dial that new fangled device called a telephone....they even have a 1-800 number. Oh, and by the way, John has always answered my emails PERSONALLY within a few days.

CD
    Guns are like potato chips....you can never have just one.

Never trust a politician who says, "trust me".

I will never get used to Big Brother looking over my shoulder!

I have seen the future.................and it SUCKS!!!!
    (born in the wrong time & place)

Theme songs:
    "I Wanna Go Back" by Eddie Money http://www.lyricsdownload.com/eddie-...ck-lyrics.html
    "Dream On" by Aerosmith http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/aerosmi..._20004389.html

Quote Originally Posted by sigarms226 View Post
    I wish I only had problems this small to deal with haha.

You said a lot there bud.....yeah I wish something as trivial as this was all I had to worry about these days. Some people on here have a lot of growing up to do.

BTW, I've been to Tisdale. Nice place.:D

CD
    Guns are like potato chips....you can never have just one.

Never trust a politician who says, "trust me".

I will never get used to Big Brother looking over my shoulder!

I have seen the future.................and it SUCKS!!!!
    (born in the wrong time & place)

Theme songs:
    "I Wanna Go Back" by Eddie Money http://www.lyricsdownload.com/eddie-...ck-lyrics.html
    "Dream On" by Aerosmith http://www.lyricsfreak.com/a/aerosmi..._20004389.html

CGN Ultra frequent flyer angrysoldier's Avatar
    i just bought a sks for the wife from marstar. i was talking to jim, seems like a nice enough guy on the phone. took his time to awnser my questions. i dont see what the problem is with these guys. i did talk to john about some 7.62 x 54r a few months ago, he seems like a good guy too. if someone doesent like the great service marstar offers just shop some where else.
    dont sweat the petty things, and dont pet the sweaty things

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone-wolf's Avatar
    redemption through automatic weapons
    I just liked that line
    The wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

"It must be poor life that achieves freedom from fear" - Aldo Leopold

Do people really expect to receive an email back in the next hour? Companies with public email receive hundreds or thousands of email daily. Among them, lot of spam, request, things addressed to the wrong dept, etc.

Marstar always returned my emails; if you want faster service, don't be a lazy ass and phone them toll free: The have really nice clerks ready to answer your questions and take your orders.

They even have french (Which I never tried) and spanish service! Does any other dealer offer that kind of versatility? This is added value in my book and it opens them up to more customers.
    SIGs and GLOCKs, yes please!