Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: Marstar sucks!!!

My email experiences were less than stellar. My hours preclude me from using the phone, however. John seems like a good guy, and i'm sure Marstar is plenty busy right now. I wasn't expecting miracles, but I decided the wait time was too much for the item I was after, and went with a different dealer. I'd give marstar another try whenever I have more money to burn, though. :P

John, thanks for your excellent service once again.

And frankly OP, if you want prompt service, what the hell's the issue with picking up the phone?

Ontario, adjacent to the center of the universe.
    John,

I'm about to head off for my retail job, and I just gotta say thank you! Thanks for the great service you have provided me, and many others thus far.

And thank you for the inspiration, today, when providing customer service, I will be thinking what would John do... :D ...I think it will make the day better!

Thanks John

Matt

Great prices, great service. Not a bad thing i can say, except its wearing my credit card down.
    Support Our Troops

The Price for Freedom is not free.

Perfect expample of great customer service from Marstar happened to me this morning. I sent an email to them at 1800 EST last night inquiring about the ETA of the Norinco NP-29's. When I woke up this morning there was a reply waiting for me in my inbox. I replied back asking to be put on a waiting list and to wish them all Happy Thanksgiving. I even got a reply back to that email wwithin the hour ona holiday weekend.

WOW

To say I am impressed would be a huge understatement.

Thanks Marstar. I was, am and will always be a loyal customer.

With Greatest Respect,

Matt

Pull my other finger John.

Years ago I had that exact same experience. And I did call. And I still got ignored.

I'm a sales guy too, I know that chit happens and nobody's perfect. If you had stepped up like a man and owned up I would have cut you some slack. I am not a bunghole, I don't crap on gunnies that do a good job.

What really galled me was how you tried to bluster and bs and how the management here bent over backward to sweep it under the carpet.

I guess I just ain't one of the cool kids, so I take my business to Wolverine and now the fellas at Questar. I heartily recommend them and I am sure the others are good too, I just don't have any experience with them.

Just my two cents, your mileage may vary.
    Cursed by many
    Blessed by Bushmaster

I sent a bunch of emails, tried to get info on the uppers, no responses, so i tried contacting the company that makes them no responses.. I am wondering why the moderators always jump on people when they have comments, I have read plenty of rude responses going both ways, i'm sure as you promote his site he is going to give you preferential treatment, so we should all shut up and deal with it when we get screwed cause he loves your koolaid?

I dont usually chime in on these threads....but HOLY SH*T.....THAT IS FUNNY!!!

John: I've never done business with you before, but WILL be ordering something just because your response made me laugh so much. Your a right on dude

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    CARABICO;

I just received the following e mail from you;
    4th try… and FxxK U!!!!
    Still wandering why u have a section ‘’contact us’’ on your site…….

I have a CZ 858 Tactical , folding stock…(measuring 28.5 inches long)

Will it fit in the 28"x11" Gun Case for SMG or Compact Carbine (black) MODEL: LP-PVC-DC28B ??

Really Gilles, I don't know how to explain this to you, but the sex act that you suggest is beyond my physical ability....

Now for the case, you are asking if a 28.1/2" rifle will fit in our 28" case, you really expected a reply to this question ??

Did I miss something here ??

Thank you for your most kind e mail and posting
    John
    If you meet more than one azzhole per day...chances are you're the azzhole....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CZ_Brno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paden Full View Post
    Perfect expample of great customer service from Marstar happened to me this morning. I sent an email to them at 1800 EST last night inquiring about the ETA of the Norinco NP-29's. When I woke up this morning there was a reply waiting for me in my inbox. I replied back asking to be put on a waiting list and to wish them all Happy Thanksgiving. I even got a reply back to that email wwithin the hour ona holiday weekend.

WOW

To say I am impressed would be a huge understatement.

Thanks Marstar. I was, am and will always be a loyal customer.

With Greatest Respect,

Matt
    Wait until you actually get the item. Once they put me on a waiting list and then sold the last item out from under me, and never got any more in.
    Brno Arms had and still has reputation for extremely talented designers, engineers, their DESIGN - WAY AHEAD OF OTHERS, WAY AHEAD OF TIME, UNCOMPROMIZING QUALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OLD WORLD CRAFTSMANSHIP and long LASTING BEAUTY ~Brnomann

I've sent a couple of emails in the past, but no response. Unlike the OP, I didn't decide to treat Johnone poorly--I just moved on. Also, I have read Johnone's responses to others in the past, and although often humourous, not always warranted.