Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MFS Ammo

I bought 40 rounds of the MFS in .308 FMJ 145 gr. Yesterday at 550 meters I couldn't hit my target. rounds were landing all around the target but not hitting it. Sort of what I expected for something so inexpensive and light weight (145gr) But to my surprise at 800 meters I was hitting the target no problem. And at 900 Meters I was able to get 5/10 rounds to hit my 12" gong. I was using my Savage 10TR. This is the first time I've shot beyond 100m with this rifle and I only had the MFS. I'm very impressed with the accuracy & repeatability.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer freezer filler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel87 View Post
    I bought 40 rounds of the MFS in .308 FMJ 145 gr. Yesterday at 550 meters I couldn't hit my target. rounds were landing all around the target but not hitting it. Sort of what I expected for something so inexpensive and light weight (145gr) But to my surprise at 800 meters I was hitting the target no problem. And at 900 Meters I was able to get 5/10 rounds to hit my 12" gong. I was using my Savage 10TR. This is the first time I've shot beyond 100m with this rifle and I only had the MFS. I'm very impressed with the accuracy & repeatability.

nice...whats you holdover?...and btw, you do realize this thead is two years old?

Quote Originally Posted by freezer filler View Post
    and btw, you do realize this thead is two years old?
    OP is from 2010!!!
    holly post resurrection batman!

Quote Originally Posted by freezer filler View Post
    nice...whats you holdover?...and btw, you do realize this thead is two years old?
    Yeah I'm a little new to this forum, I was just searching on this site for MFS and for whatever reason I always get zero search results whenever I search anything. I actually found this thread from a google search. It's the only thread I could find relating to MFS.

From my 100m zero I was up 172 clicks and right 6.

Next time you do a research, go to additional option, find post. by default it is 2 week and newer if I remember. change it to 3 years and newer

CGN Regular
    Ur mfs in sp still says it's sold out on ur website ?

A bunch of it is switching to Barnaul so I have to change the description. It will be in this weekend...have to sit down and add some stuff to the website.

CGN Regular
    Hi chemist what would the cost roughly be, is it similar to the 489 for mfs you have for 1000 rounds.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234