Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5151718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Surplus Garands from South Korea

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by P0WERWAGON View Post
    i dont think you can export those rifles, can you?
    Nope

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cote_b View Post
    P&S had fair-good condition Garands for 650 ish a few years back. I wouldn't pay any more than that if these are in similar condition.
    I spoke with people wanting to sell the rifles so yes I know what they offered 600 per rifle not worth it that's before export and shipping. You would get 1 good rifle out of 6 bad ones as well so it's not worth it. They also wanted you to buy at least 500,000 rifles at 1 time as well so most dealers went pff nope.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by haha49 View Post
    I spoke with people wanting to sell the rifles so yes I know what they offered 600 per rifle not worth it that's before export and shipping. You would get 1 good rifle out of 6 bad ones as well so it's not worth it. They also wanted you to buy at least 500,000 rifles at 1 time as well so most dealers went pff nope.
    What are you trying to say here ?? You have personal knowledge of these firearms ?? You have been there to check them out ??
    John

Super GunNutz
    People will continue to speculate about this in the absence of factual information. Does anyone have any facts that they can share with us?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Winchester-1897's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    What are you trying to say here ?? You have personal knowledge of these firearms ?? You have been there to check them out ??
    John
    Unbeknownst to team America, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-il was supplying information on a large surplus of Garand M1 Rifles for export through Hollywood actors, Alec Baldwin, Matt Damon, Liv Tyler, Samuel L. Jackson and of course haha49.

Quote Originally Posted by Winchester-1897 View Post
    Unbeknownst to team America, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-il was supplying information on a large surplus of Garand M1 Rifles for export through Hollywood actors, Alec Baldwin, Matt Damon, Liv Tyler, Samuel L. Jackson and of course haha49.
    Don't forget his best bum buddy, Dennis Rodman.
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

Expired Business
    Thank you, now I understand why we bumped into haha49 in that part of the world

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Winchester-1897's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Thank you, now I understand why we bumped into haha49 in that part of the world

John
    You may have been fooled as he sometimes disguises himself as Carmen Electra as his undercover personna.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You may have been fooled as he sometimes disguises himself as Carmen Electra as his undercover personna.
    But don't go under the covers with that particular Carmen!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Time to abandon this thread. It's turned into Jabber!
    AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE..