Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: m1919

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Davie Sprocket's Avatar
    You have three jeeps, well I have two John Deere's :P

Some how that doesn't seem to make me feel any better.

I'm gonna go sulk for a bit.
    Donate to the orgs, CCFR, CSSA, NFA. Join the CPC. Fight the LPC at each turn. We must be united. Sign the petitions, call, email, mail the mp's, senators, mla's. Get the word out to friends, family anyone and everyone.

We should start a thread or even an area for vehicles, your GP is cool. Like to see what else guys have.
    Donate to the orgs, CCFR, CSSA, NFA. Join the CPC. Fight the LPC at each turn. We must be united. Sign the petitions, call, email, mail the mp's, senators, mla's. Get the word out to friends, family anyone and everyone.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    There are several vehicle threads with lots of pic's of what members have .
    You could always mount a 1919 on a John Deere :D
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

the mount looks great.considering what people want for an original mount,makes sense to fabricate your own.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DaveMachine's Avatar
    Any chance there will be more MG34s coming in?
    A2 flash hider aficionado.

I believe he is out of the country right now & the last thing I would want to do is quote ANYTHING he has said in the past . but I did here a rumor that more were coming. I did here when they were expected but you won't here me repeat it here .:D
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

I have thaught about that but the rc's would be very upset to see me driving around with a 30 cal on my hood

Quote Originally Posted by Davie Sprocket View Post
    I have thaught about that but the rc's would be very upset to see me driving around with a 30 cal on my hood
    Just tell them it's for pest control out in the field :D

Used to bring my .22 with me years ago and shoot some gophers when out on the field, those days are pretty much gone.

I would give up pretty much anything if I could buy an armoured fighting vehicle, battle tank would be better, even something russian, but alas aside for a few ferret cars I haven't seen much else here. State side I would already have one. GP's are hard to find, nice to see you have one all done up #1bc. Now if I could get my hands on an m113.

Oh well to dream, gonna have to buy myself a m1919a4 and if possible oh if ever possible an m2hb. The 50 cal would be so cool, expensive to shoot but cool.

How heavy is an 1919a4 with the tripod and a belt?