Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I buy SKS 'Type 56'?

Can I buy SKS 'Type 56'?

Hi John,

I have PAL and RPAL, but I don't have any shooting club membership. I am in Montreal. Am I qualified to buy a Chinese Military SKS 'Type 56' 7.62x39mm Semi-Auto Rifle (Non-Restricted) (http://www.marstar.ca/gf-norinco/CHINESE-MILITARY-SKS.shtm)?

If yes, how much will the shipping and handling cost? And how long will it take for the delivery?

Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    If you have your PAL then yeah. The SKS is non-restricted, meaning you don't need to be a member of a range.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Avalonthas's Avatar
    I think i remember reading John was on an overseas trip

You don't need a membership to purchase that rifle, so you can go ahead and submit your order.

For shipping estimated, it cost me $27 from Marstar to Toronto (6 hours) for a rifle and handgun. Your only shipping a rifle and only a 1 hour distance, so I bet it will be $20 or less. They will charge exact shipping cost.

BANNED
    NO!

Call and ask to talk to Frank.

Hi Satain,

Could you please explain why? As I lost my voice due to a recent surgery, I can't call and ask.

Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ar180shooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ericling View Post
    Hi Satain,

Could you please explain why? As I lost my voice due to a recent surgery, I can't call and ask.

Thanks.
    He's joking, you can. You can tell he is joking because of the emoticon. The SKS is like any other non-restricted firearm, and can be transferred to anyone who holds a the non-restricted PAL.
    "If everybody you meet is an a$shole, then you're probably the problem, not them."

Quote Originally Posted by Ar180shooter View Post
    He's joking, you can. You can tell he is joking because of the emoticon. The SKS is like any other non-restricted firearm, and can be transferred to anyone who holds a the non-restricted PAL.
    Thank you so much. I just placed an order.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalonthas View Post
    I think i remember reading John was on an overseas trip

You don't need a membership to purchase that rifle, so you can go ahead and submit your order.

For shipping estimated, it cost me $27 from Marstar to Toronto (6 hours) for a rifle and handgun. Your only shipping a rifle and only a 1 hour distance, so I bet it will be $20 or less. They will charge exact shipping cost.
    So, who is posting now for Marstar?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ericling View Post
    Thank you so much. I just placed an order.
    Just buging you because John is out of the country. Sorry about that as I figured you know what the ment. Also Frank is supposed to be in charge. Any e-mail order's that are to be sent to Marstar should be sent via orders@marstar.ca
    Also there is a helpfull file to fill out that makes there paper work and processing faster I noticed.
    Click Here for it.
    Again sorry for Razzing Ya

Expired Business
    SATAIN;
    I can assure you that when I am away the company is in VERY capable hands with Frank....
    Even when I am here I always consider Frank my right hand man
    John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast