Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thompson Center Sale!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mount Sweetness's Avatar
    they do not answer posts, PM's or emails..

For Sale: 22 Hornet brass and dies.
    PM me please

Quote Originally Posted by Mount Sweetness View Post
    I noticed...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer heavyBullet's Avatar
    oh well, to bad for them, I bought my muzzle loader today closer to home.

I notiiced! Thought I'd give em a try,ended buying in Winnipeg even though I travel to Brandon daily!

Sponsoring Business
    Sorry for the delays!

As for the prohunters, i have a few sales waiting for payment, once these are cleaned upo i can post whats left.

For Hotshots, there are still only black ones, i am not sure what happened to the shipment of camo, I hope I can get this shipment sorted out next week.

We have a gunshow in brandon next week, If you like i can extend the weekend sales to online purchases on TC, i will post these.

Ventures are still 499.00

Hotshots are 209.00

Thanks for your patience

travis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cycbb486's Avatar

Guys don't

gripe about it, just pick up the phone and call them. If I wanted something real bad I would be calling instead of waiting for a e-mail or PM. You have to remember just because they may be a contributing dealer on the board they may not be lovers of the PC world.

They are letting you know what they have so the next step is for you to go to them to get it........

Do I sound like I am plugging there store? Darn tootin. Best store I have been to next to a BR match in the US for shopping......

CBY
    My house is PROTECTED by the good LORD and a GUN

If you put yourself out there in "the PC world" be prepared to "deal" with it ! For some of us it saves long distance charges or waiting on hold!

Quote Originally Posted by cycbb486 View Post
    gripe about it, just pick up the phone and call them. If I wanted something real bad I would be calling instead of waiting for a e-mail or PM. You have to remember just because they may be a contributing dealer on the board they may not be lovers of the PC world.

They are letting you know what they have so the next step is for you to go to them to get it........

Do I sound like I am plugging there store? Darn tootin. Best store I have been to next to a BR match in the US for shopping......

CBY
    I did call. Was told the dude I needed to talk to would call me back within the hour. That was 2 weeks ago. Still waiting.

Was ready to buy a TC with any large cal barrel right then.

Why wait for payments if guys will give you a CC number now?? Sounds odd to me. Makes me nervous actually.
    Most stories with cops being dicks start with the story teller being one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    I'll re ask any Contender barrels/rifles?
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

Sponsoring Business

Tc

An update on TC

New stuff should be coming out soon, I had a meeting yesterday and this came up, the new 2011 programs are coming soon, once i have these in my hand, i will post this.

Every year i have to permit the rifles etc, once I have the new listings i will get the permit and be able to import, there is no sense having a permit done and chance missing something. sorry but this is a yearly issue.

waterfolwler- if i missed an oppourtunity to do business with you, I am truly sorry, I dont set out any day to not sale something, or ignore anyone

any other people who wish to start a pissing match , on my forum, give me a call or provide me with a phone numebr, perhaps i will put you in touch with a person who can straighten you out. I am not going to pay to have someone DEFAME me or my business period.

CHEERS

TRAVIS

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast