Thread: 1st experiance with Marstar

1st experiance with Marstar

I tried to post this in the dealer section but i am currently working trough a limited account due to triing to sell a 12 round sig mag that i thought was a prohib not illegal...anyway i'm dumb. So if a mod could put this in the marstar section...thanks.
    I never dealt with Marstar before but i needed a NP58 mag for a course coming up. Called them up, they answered the phone, took my order, were very nice, the guy i ordered it from said they were very back logged in the shipping department, i explained i really needed this by NOV. 27 and he said he'd see what he could do.
    Well i check the mail today and what do you know.....there sits a mag in bag!!!
    So basically just wanted to say thanks for helping me out even though it was just a small order. I'll be for sure picking up an SKS from you next month. These guys are great!!!
    Last edited by NAA; 11-05-2010 at 06:38 PM. Reason: OP Req to move from Gen Discussion forum....

I have nothing but good things to say about Marstar as well. Nice to have a dealer that actually cares. :D

Marstar Dealings..

Quote Originally Posted by Aero_Plane View Post
    I tried to post this in the dealer section but i am currently working trough a limited account due to triing to sell a 12 round sig mag that i thought was a prohib not illegal...anyway i'm dumb. So if a mod could put this in the marstar section...thanks.
    I never dealt with Marstar before but i needed a NP58 mag for a course coming up. Called them up, they answered the phone, took my order, were very nice, the guy i ordered it from said they were very back logged in the shipping department, i explained i really needed this by NOV. 27 and he said he'd see what he could do.
    Well i check the mail today and what do you know.....there sits a mag in bag!!!
    So basically just wanted to say thanks for helping me out even though it was just a small order. I'll be for sure picking up an SKS from you next month. These guys are great!!!
    I can also report positive results from my dealings with Marstar...They were the only providers of a .308 caliber rifle with more than a five round capacity magazine that I could find ( The AIA Enfield copy )...I found them courteous, professional and timely in their delivery....I am still trying to get some extra magazines....Marstar cannot provide what they can't aquire !!!!...
    I find the prices at Marstar are the best in the business, and I thank them for the endless patience it must take to deal with the endless beaurocracy involved in importing anything to DO with firearms...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Jwirecom109's Avatar
    My wife ordered me a present from them for me for my birthday and she said it was the best online ordering she has ever had. Marstar is great in my books.
    The Only good Zombie is a dead zombie. Unless that zombie is in a room full of liberal pigs, enjoy your gun control. - Jwirecom109 (ME!)
    A government is the most dangerous threat to man's rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.” - Ayn Rand

+1 for Marstar. My last purchase was very smooth (minus the CFO dragging arse on the transfer).

CGN frequent flyer onewheeldoin200's Avatar
    I bought an AIA Enfield from them and it was a great transaction.

Good to know! I e-mailed my order 2 days ago and haven't heard anything - too busy to call the past 2 days but I'll pick up the phone and place my order that way instead.
    KCCC | RRGC

More than a single box of ammunition is "thousands of rounds" or a cache. More than two guns is an "arsenal".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    I have dealth with Marstar a few times. I e-mail in the form and usually a couple of days later get an e-mail that says simply, "Thanks - Order Shipped."

Then... VIOLA... I get a package a week later.

Thanks to Marstar for great service.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest