Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your superb experiences with Marstar

BANNED
    I've had good service from Marstar as well, but I don't believe that a person should "but out" if they don't have something good to say about something, that's why it's called a forum.

I've bought a few guns and a handful of accessories from there. Great service and people over there!

I've bought a number of things from them. Responses to questions and shipping have always been fast. They even let me pick up an order to save on shipping since I was in the neighborhood.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ben hunchak View Post
    but I don't believe that a person should "but out" if they don't have something good to say about something, that's why it's called a forum.
    I meant just in this thread

Bought a pistol from them while I was serving overseas and they held it without deposit until I got back and then knocked off 10% as a military discount. I could not be more satisfied.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lister's Avatar
    Never had a problem, and MARSTAR supplies a good chunk of my familys' Xmas presents, so multiple people with no problems.
    Beware the man of one book.
    -Saint Thomas Aquinas

Gold, silver, and lead. Freedoms' precious metals - -anon

Quote Originally Posted by drache View Post
    Figured John could use a thread where people speak about their superbly good experiences with Marstar. If you don't have anything nice to say, butt out :D

I've had multiple good experiences with them. Never a single problem! Currently awaiting for the transfer to be done on my newest handgun from them! Can't wait!

Keep up all the good work!
    Didn't you call the thread "Your superb experiences with Marstar"

see a lot of good experiences like yourself, but where are the superb experiences ?

I have nothing bad to say about Marstar, but so far your thread title is misleading.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canadian Sig's Avatar
    The mil discount he gave us on the Norc M4 we bought made for a "superb" shopping experience......

....Thanks for the troop support John. I was truly appreciated in our house.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canuck223's Avatar
    I've made four or more purchases from Marstar. Two were for M-14's, and both shipped and arrived quickly. A third was for a Yugo SKS, and I wish he had more of them. I also purchased a huge order of Frontier bullets.

Never a hassle.

CGN Regular
    Bought a PPS-50 from them, there was a problem with it (wasn't leaving a healthy enough dent in the case, thus causing alot of misfires). Phoned and they said they would try and repair it, check back a little while later and they gave us a full refund.

On another occasion I bought a JW-103 and the actual sight bases were drilled and tapped crooked into the reciever thus making it impossible to mount a scope, once again they said they would try and repair it and I recieved a full refund for that rifle too.

Overall and very happy with their hospitality, every order has always went smoothly with them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast