Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your superb experiences with Marstar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    As for superb, I don't remember any place else I could buy Norinco M14's a few years ago, and to top it off, for $399.00. They have been leaders in bringing us unique firearms and at superb prices. Their iron clad warranty rates as superb as well.
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

I have bought 3 or 4 rifles from them with great service. On one occasion, I opted to return a rifle and they honoured their guarantee, no questions asked. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them in the future.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    My dealings with Marstar have simply been using the telephone and having a very reasonably priced gun show up at to PO.

No muss, no fuss.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drache View Post
    Figured John could use a thread where people speak about their superbly good experiences with Marstar. If you don't have anything nice to say, butt out :D

I've had multiple good experiences with them. Never a single problem! Currently awaiting for the transfer to be done on my newest handgun from them! Can't wait!

Keep up all the good work!
    You didn't sound too happy today in that other thread .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

BANNED
    I phoned in an order for a NON-FIREARM, instock item, and they shipped it out the same day ... that I phoned back (a week later) to check my order's status.

Yay Marstar.
    Last edited by nntw; 11-18-2010 at 10:35 AM.

BANNED
    see above.

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    I bought a beautiful yugo m48 in 2003... and then a just as beautiful yugo 59/66 in 2004. Both transactions where flawless,and I couldn't be happier with the service,and the rifles that they provided me.Now if I had my Restricted PAL... they could provide more good service... So I am going to have to start pulling my own weight and get my RPAL.
    No retreat,No surrender

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Ordered my CQA carbine Nov.4.

CFC OK'd transfer Nov. 11.

Marstar shipped Nov. 12.

It'll probably arrive tomorrow.

Thanks Marstar!
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    You didn't sound too happy today in that other thread .
    That was a minor inconvenience, never a true pissed off but once again, that was based upon misinformation from the CFC. Once John actually gave the FULL info instead of just saying "Your order is still being processed" then everything became clear

Smile great experiences

Three guns and a number of parts, bullets and misc stuff great to deal with. Building up my $$$ patiently waiting to the enfield stuff to arrive, John has been great on the updates, darn Ports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast