Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your superb experiences with Marstar

BANNED

Your superb experiences with Marstar

Figured John could use a thread where people speak about their superbly good experiences with Marstar. If you don't have anything nice to say, butt out :D

I've had multiple good experiences with them. Never a single problem! Currently awaiting for the transfer to be done on my newest handgun from them! Can't wait!

Keep up all the good work!

CGN Regular
    Great service from the people at Marstar. I have made many purchases from them and will continue to make many more. When I have questions, they are prompt with their replies.age:D

I have had mostly good experiences with Marstar when they have the things available that they advertise.

Scribe
    You can't stop here. This is bat country.
    About two years ago I was after a couple of Norinco 1911s. They showed none in stock but I knew they had some coming, so I called to see when that might be. IIRC Frank told me he thought they had two left that had been hiding away somewhere, and that he would try to dig them out and get back to me.

He called a couple of hours later and I bought them. They arrived about a week later here in BC.

There is a certain amount of curmudgeonliness you have to accept from the owner, at least reading his posts, I have never met the guy in person...but I like marstar quite a bit. They sure bring in cool stuff that might otherwise never see the light of day in this country.
    Owning is easy; it's doing that's hard. Remember that advice on the internet often comes from people who own things...but are not especially skilled in their use.

Never had a problem. The service I've recieved has been reasonable and courtious.

CGN frequent flyer
    I have never, ever, ever had a bad experience with MARSTAR.

I once had trouble finding CZ-75 mags, so I tried a couple of NORINCO clone mags, which didn't fit, no fuss, no muss, returned and re-funded immediately.

I got a norinco 1911 that had a crack in the slide, and i never shot it.. i called them up and they said dont shoot it, send it back and they had a new one sent out.. good customer service

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    3 guns bought so far, all good experiences.
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    Two rifles and some odds and sods and everything was shipped promptly and up to expectations. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. Great to see a Canadian supplier of such unique items.
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

CGN frequent flyer tenringbound's Avatar
    Seven guns from Marstar in the last 4 years, every purchase a pleasure, no issues at all.
    "Never trust a hippie" -the Sex Pistols

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast