Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: PMAG's on sale...

Zombiepocalypse Preparedness Center, Zombieville Center (Building 3, Munitions Storage)
    You guys are a bunch of babies. It's mags for god sakes. Who cares what they look like, They're PMAGS and theyre cheap. They probably work 100%

I plan on tossing them, dropping them and scratching them the #### up.. It's only a MAG!

OMG NO I GOT A SCRATCH ON MY 25$ MAG!!$!@#$!@$# nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

P.S I ordered some.
    It's easy to be brave from a safe distance.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cbabes's Avatar
    LMAO....Not too many babies can bench press 500lbs freeweight and work outside in -40 degree weather. Oh well, we all have our vices. I still may buy some of these mags. I do believe I will be getting scratches on my mags tomorrow at the CQB in Borden.

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer beltfed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARmike View Post
    You guys are a bunch of babies. It's mags for god sakes. Who cares what they look like, They're PMAGS and theyre cheap. They probably work 100%

I plan on tossing them, dropping them and scratching them the f**k up.. It's only a MAG!

P.S I ordered some.
    lol
    +1
    Mags are consumables
    Life Member CCFR and CSSA
    Posts made by the pseudonym "Beltfed" may not accurately reflect the beliefs and opinions of the Registered User.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cbabes's Avatar
    Like none of you fellas ever cared about the look of any of your guns or gun related things? Please!!!! Hey, my stuff gets used but I also like the way it looks. I am so used to getting flamed on this site I have a callous.

Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of the lambs.

BANNED

I plan on tossing them, dropping them and scratching them the f**k up.. It's only a MAG!

P.S I ordered some.
    +1

Thank you for bringing some sanity to this thread! This is why i wish AR were non restricted so some fan boys on here could run around with and bang them all up. These rifles, magazines, accessories etc were made to take a beating!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinasta View Post
    As long as they work, I dont care how they look.
    Yup. I am sure that my mags will have close to doubled their weight in mud on Sunday alone. Unless it stays frozen that is.

CGN frequent flyer angryeyebrows's Avatar

I'm ok with wear on my gear...adds character. I've pinned and imported many, many pmags. No reason for it to look all F**ked up when you buy it new. The simple way is to properly countersink the rivet and not grind it down. But hey, if you're cool with buying a $15 dollar mag for $25 bucks fly at her!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by angryeyebrows View Post
    But hey, if you're cool with buying a $15 dollar mag for $25 bucks fly at her!
    Better than $40..or even the $60 people were asking for the p-mags.
    or how about those $10 mags you are selling for $25??

How do you import a prohibited device?

Zombiepocalypse Preparedness Center, Zombieville Center (Building 3, Munitions Storage)
    ^^ lol.
    It's easy to be brave from a safe distance.

CGN frequent flyer angryeyebrows's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post
    Better than $40..or even the $60 people were asking for the p-mags.
    or how about those $10 mags you are selling for $25??

How do you import a prohibited device?
    First off, not a prohibited device once it's properly limited. Second, call Questar if you'd like a tutorial on how to import from the US. Maybe they will enlighten you.

The mags I have listed, aren't mine. Guy who is selling them wants to recover some of his money from when some dealer bent him over. I can't hold it against him.

I will agree that this price is better then some other prices...but if you recall, my original issue was with the pinning, not pricing. Still looks like a hack job.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast