Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: FSN rifles/ Marstar misinformation

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

FSN rifles/ Marstar misinformation

OK, here we go again.

Remember, I was the one who started the thread about the FSN rifles, curious how I could order one, weeks went by,

so decided to call 2 weeks ago. Here is the information I received:

Me: "I would like to order a K-model, I really want one, PLEASE take my order"

Marstar: "Don't worry, we have enough of all models, just wait when they are on the web site"

Me: "Are you 100 % sure that you have enough rifles and I will get one"

Marstar: "Yes, don't worry"

Today then, at 8.45 am Pacific time while I was at work, John posted the availability of the FSN rifles, announcing limited availability (WTF) for the K and the W variants.

3 hours later (while I was still working and didn't even have a break), my beloved K-model was sold out.

CGN frequent flyer
    yikes! I was on the original wait list for when these were first supposed to come into the country (before they went prohib for a few months). Not sure if the original wait list people will be notified or?

edited to add i read John's post and no more pre-order system.....

Are they open on Saturday? I like the wood stocked one better anyways.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkymacker View Post
    Are they open on Saturday? I like the wood stocked one better anyways.
    Not really the answer scianna54 was looking for it think.....

Oh well; same old story...you snooze you lose. If there is no pre-orders you have to be able to move fast...Ninja like.

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkymacker View Post
    Oh well; same old story...you snooze you lose. If there is no pre-orders you have to be able to move fast...Ninja like.
    And you cant live in B.C... everything gets sold before you even wake up!
    No retreat,No surrender

Very true...one can only hope for items that are for sale in BC, by then those pesky Easterners are sound asleep!

I had to work my balls off to catch this one 20mins before they sold out. I have been calling each week to find out an eta. PM'ing John, checking the site, posting about eta. If you did your homework you would have seen he said they will be released this week. Well, today was the last day of the week. I woke up at 645am to call. Being on the westcoast. The person on the phone said they are not available until next week. I didn't give up. I pm'd john saying. You said this week. I woke up at 9 and checked my inbox. He gave me a link to the site. Sat on the fence for a little while thinking about my bank account because we didn't know price beforehand. Finally pulled the trigger minutes before they sold out!!!!

Don't worry guys. If they are here now that opens the door for more to come. Some will pop up in the EE too I am sure.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgearms View Post
    I had to work my balls off to catch this one 20mins before they sold out. I have been calling each week to find out an eta. PM'ing John, checking the site, posting about eta. If you did your homework you would have seen he said they will be released this week. Well, today was the last day of the week. I woke up at 645am to call. Being on the westcoast. The person on the phone said they are not available until next week. I didn't give up. I pm'd john saying. You said this week. I woke up at 9 and checked my inbox. He gave me a link to the site. Sat on the fence for a little while thinking about my bank account because we didn't know price beforehand. Finally pulled the trigger minutes before they sold out!!!!

Don't worry guys. If they are here now that opens the door for more to come. Some will pop up in the EE too I am sure.
    QED

So what does this say about Marstar? John runs the show and you can't believe what everybody else is saying?

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    QED

So what does this say about Marstar? John runs the show and you can't believe what everybody else is saying?

I wouldn't say misinformation. I would say lack of communication between staff and John. I don't have a reason to believe either side was lying. The staff didn't know they were going on sale today and John did. The staff said no John said yes. You had to believe both. Don't know the reasoning behind it but that is how it turned out.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast