Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Request to John

BANNED
    1) Why isnt the marstar website working anymore
    2) I was told the 9mm norc would be in begining of nov its almost dec and no sign of them
    3) Why is 80% of his website sold out. Every nice thing i try to get there is sold out and has been sold out forever

FU*KING JESUS why is it when i finally have the money to by something i've been waiting for, it is sold out.

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    All I'm asking is please find out if anything went wrong or keep your WORD.. This goes to your staff not Mr.hohn[/QUOTE]

your trouble is most likely with the CFC... as there was a stat holiday this month,as well as last month... chances are they had the week off before the stat and the week after... thus huge backlog of transfers to go through. Or maybe they are doing a full background check on you,to make sure you are who you say you are.
    No retreat,No surrender

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightpossum View Post
    All I'm asking is please find out if anything went wrong or keep your WORD.. This goes to your staff not Mr.hohn
    your trouble is most likely with the CFC... as there was a stat holiday this month,as well as last month... chances are they had the week off before the stat and the week after... thus huge backlog of transfers to go through. Or maybe they are doing a full background check on you,to make sure you are who you say you are.[/QUOTE]

And who are you exactly to attack the OP?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightpossum View Post
    All I'm asking is please find out if anything went wrong or keep your WORD.. This goes to your staff not Mr.hohn
    your trouble is most likely with the CFC... as there was a stat holiday this month,as well as last month... chances are they had the week off before the stat and the week after... thus huge backlog of transfers to go through. Or maybe they are doing a full background check on you,to make sure you are who you say you are.[/QUOTE]

You do realize that a person can know if the transfer is even started just by calling the CFC right? Before I even contacted John about my problem I first contacted the CFC and asked if any transfers have been started and was told there are currently no pending transfers.

So I messaged John and asked him to look into it. Hopefully he'll get back to me tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    your trouble is most likely with the CFC... as there was a stat holiday this month,as well as last month... chances are they had the week off before the stat and the week after... thus huge backlog of transfers to go through. Or maybe they are doing a full background check on you,to make sure you are who you say you are.
    And who are you exactly to attack the OP?[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm
    No retreat,No surrender

Quote Originally Posted by drache View Post
    You do realize that a person can know if the transfer is even started just by calling the CFC right? Before I even contacted John about my problem I first contacted the CFC and asked if any transfers have been started and was told there are currently no pending transfers.

So I messaged John and asked him to look into it. Hopefully he'll get back to me tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Never had a problem... .. Hope all goes well
    No retreat,No surrender

I don't understand the point of posting what should be a simple customer service issue on an internet forum.

If you purchase something and you require supplemental information there are TWO venues to follow:

1. Send an e-mail to the seller; OR
    2. Pick up the damn phone and call the other party. (this is the simplist solution)

What is the purpose of posting on a public forum?

I sent Marstar an order on Sunday, to which John acknowledged receipt. If I don't receive my gadget by Friday, I will call Marstar and ask them what's up! I will not post on CGN "Why didn't I get my bandoleer within a week. I live only 1 1/2hours from Marstar, more than enough time for Canada Post to find my mailbox... whaaaaaa......"

To the OP, your issue is not one of general interest to the firearms community. If you want an answer on your order, pick up the phone, you don't even have to pay long distance charges as they have a toll free number.

Whenever you make a purchase, whether from a dealer or a private sale, there are FOUR parties involved:

1. Buyer
    2. Seller
    3. CFC
    4. Canada Post

The seller can NOT ship before the CFC approves the transfer. Seller has no control or influence on the CFO's office.

Once approved by the CFC, Canada post gets the parcel. Canada Post sometimes puts things into storage before delivery just to piss off the clientele.

If you are concerned about your order, then CALL 1-888-744-0066 and quit whining about it on the internet.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffoneur View Post
    The seller can NOT ship before the CFC approves the transfer. Seller has no control or influence on the CFO's office.

Once approved by the CFC, Canada post gets the parcel. Canada Post sometimes puts things into storage before delivery just to piss off the clientele.

If you are concerned about your order, then CALL 1-888-744-0066 and quit whining about it on the internet.
    All that only matters IF the transfer actually gets started

As for posting about it in public, there have been a couple times when Ive PM'd, emailed, and called the seller yet the problem was never fixed. Yet the moment I posted it openly and seen others had the same problem then the seller started acting. It's really easy to simply brush someone off like this. But when it becomes public and others start saying "Hey I still have the same problem!" then the seller has to taken notice and act.

Not saying that's the case with John and Marstar, just giving an example from other forums Im a member of.

The OP posted and I noticed that he had the exact same problem as me.
    Last edited by drache; 11-16-2010 at 10:15 AM.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffoneur View Post
    I don't understand the point of posting what should be a simple customer service issue on an internet forum.

If you purchase something and you require supplemental information there are TWO venues to follow:

1. Send an e-mail to the seller; OR
    2. Pick up the damn phone and call the other party. (this is the simplist solution)

What is the purpose of posting on a public forum?

I sent Marstar an order on Sunday, to which John acknowledged receipt. If I don't receive my gadget by Friday, I will call Marstar and ask them what's up! I will not post on CGN "Why didn't I get my bandoleer within a week. I live only 1 1/2hours from Marstar, more than enough time for Canada Post to find my mailbox... whaaaaaa......"

To the OP, your issue is not one of general interest to the firearms community. If you want an answer on your order, pick up the phone, you don't even have to pay long distance charges as they have a toll free number.

Whenever you make a purchase, whether from a dealer or a private sale, there are FOUR parties involved:

1. Buyer
    2. Seller
    3. CFC
    4. Canada Post

This should be a sticky.

Expired Business
    GATEHOUSE;
    "I've been thinking about ordering a rifle from Marstar. Please tell your staff to start the transfer now, in case I decide to make the purchase in the next few months."

Good morning;
    Since you did not mention which rifle you are considering I have instructed the warehouse to put one of each model we carry aside, just in case you order

Thank you for thinking about Marstar.
    John

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast