Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reclassification Status on the BD38 and BD3008?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Not helpful.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    Everything made of matter in this universe can be altered.

My take is - don't import terrorists into Canada, then we would not need anti-full auto laws.
    As far as I am concerned, I might be interested in owning a few FA pieces for their emotional value, but firing them - hell NO! Ammo too costly these days.
    "The semi-automatic weapons’ menacing looks, coupled with the public’s confusion over fully automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons — anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun — can only increase that chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons." — Josh Sugarmann, 1988

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Glockenshpiel View Post
    Everything made of matter in this universe can be altered.

My take is - don't import terrorists into Canada, then we would not need anti-full auto laws.
    As far as I am concerned, I might be interested in owning a few FA pieces for their emotional value, but firing them - hell NO! Ammo too costly these days.
    I would shoot the crap out of a full-auto .22lr!

I'd need to replace the springs yearly! :D
    If you're going through hell, keep going.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tyockell18's Avatar
    Yeah, If I had FA's I'd use them as much as possible as well.
    A Member and Donator to the CCFR.

I just noticed on the excellent web site for the MP40 www.mp40.nl
    that the bolt for an MP41 can be used for semi auto firing.............

I wonder if the BD38 people ever considered that style bolt, instead of the MP38 or MP40 one? That might make the case for a true semi-auto a lot stronger.

Check out on Google for MP41, and the web site mentioned above, and see for yourself.

Cheers,

Bill

CGN Regular
    Any plumber can make an open bolt FA using nothing but hack saw and drill press.
    What's your point, eureka283?
    What's the point of going thru the trouble of spending tons of money to buy a restricted gun in Canada, for which you need an ATT to leave home, and then ruin it converting to FA, when you can make your own and stay under the radar? It's still the same plea bargain for a criminal, except that making their own is doable, while getting PAL and ATT is most likely not.
    "The semi-automatic weapons’ menacing looks, coupled with the public’s confusion over fully automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons — anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun — can only increase that chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons." — Josh Sugarmann, 1988

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Coyote Ugly's Avatar
    BD38 and BD3008? Still the same situation in the Twilight Zone for Transfers?

Yup.

I contacted them again the other week, as a CGN'er was listing his BD38 for sale. Still a freeze, and still no word when a decision may be made.

Cheers,

Bill

Spoke with them today and the DB38 is still under review, no decision yet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Little time to do their job between circle jerking and listening to their Liberal lords.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.