Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Reclassification Status on the BD38 and BD3008?

CGN frequent flyer tenringbound's Avatar
    Damn, I thought this was over.
    "Never trust a hippie" -the Sex Pistols

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Translation: Further review. "We will drag this on for years and offer zero due process or transparency. Possible re-classification. "We will ban them. In fact, we more or less have already done so and nobody will hold us accountable...so #### you."
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Well, color me bewildered....

I just had one transferred to me yesterday.

No problem with the transfer either..

Then again, the Gestapo might just be waiting to smash down my door...
    “Christianity preaches the infinite worth of that which is seemingly worthless and the infinite worthlessness of that which is seemingly so valued.”
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Expired Business
    DESERT FOX;

Which model did you get transfered ??
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    DESERT FOX;

Which model did you get transfered ??
    John
    BD-38.

From a private sale.

Talked to the CFO's office in Edmonchuck to get the transfer completed, no problem.

I sure as hell hope that someone isn't coming to bust down my door in a month when they decide it needs to go up for review again...
    “Christianity preaches the infinite worth of that which is seemingly worthless and the infinite worthlessness of that which is seemingly so valued.”
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

when is this ####in #### gonna end.i wrote my MP and he actually called me at home said he thought that a bunch of people deciding to ban private property,especially once it has been approved for legal sale & ownership was pure BS! he said i had his support,he then forwarded my letter as well as his supporting letter to the safety minister. i have not heard anything since.

CGN frequent flyer tenringbound's Avatar
    Same with me Elvis, my MP got a long letter about the whole reclassification thing and how there WILL be a court date in the event the BD38 gets banned. It was forwarded to TOEWS about 6 weeks ago, haven't heard anything yet. My next course of action is to send the letter to William Elliott, Commissioner of the RCMP and politely tell him to shorten the leash. It's encouraging to see the T97 owners are fighting it, hopefully if enough of us fight this in court someone will win their case and blow the lid off the whole rotten deal. Be interesting to see if the "ease of conversion" test actually meets the criteria, I highly doubt it.
    "Never trust a hippie" -the Sex Pistols

John, maybe you want to update your info from your source. i called CFC early December 2010, and they told me the BD-38 was transferrable.

Quote Originally Posted by majormarine View Post
    John, maybe you want to update your info from your source. i called CFC early December 2010, and they told me the BD-38 was transferrable.
    thanks for calling. :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Coyote Ugly's Avatar
    what about the BD3008? Is that good to go as well?