Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Reclassification Status on the BD38 and BD3008?

AGAIN!!!!!!

I bought mine right after that last time they had it under review, and it was all good to go?!?!?!? Now the FRT has been pulled AGAIN!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

ARRRRGGHHHH!!!

I don't plan on selling. But if I get a letter in the mail for the confiscation of my legally purchased property.... I sure as heck hope it has cash in the envelope... and lots of it!
    “Christianity preaches the infinite worth of that which is seemingly worthless and the infinite worthlessness of that which is seemingly so valued.”
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Fox View Post
    I don't plan on selling. But if I get a letter in the mail for the confiscation of my legally purchased property.... I sure as heck hope it has cash in the envelope... and lots of it!
    And if it doesn't... I sure as heck hope you don't turn it in. Enough is Enough!!!

I am getting ready to get flamed again. FED UP III? Hello, McFly??? They are pulling their tricks and the Conservatives are letting it happen. Our so called saviours need a re-edjuma-cation.

I was just wondering if anyone knew when the LGR is actually going away? So far it seems like the longer it takes the more the RCMP will have to "reclassify" and then STEAL what someone has legally bought without compensation and with dire consequences.
    Why is the LGR not gone? anyone know?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Valgarath View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone knew when the LGR is actually going away? So far it seems like the longer it takes the more the RCMP will have to "reclassify" and then STEAL what someone has legally bought without compensation and with dire consequences.
    Why is the LGR not gone? anyone know?
    Early in February, C-19 will receive third reading in the House. It is expected to pass without any problems. It then goes to the Senate. IF it clears the Senate without complications, it could become law by March.
    You will have to wait and see.

AGAIN!!!!!!

I bought mine right after that last time they had it under review, and it was all good to go?!?!?!? Now the FRT has been pulled AGAIN!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

ARRRRGGHHHH!!!

I would assume just a lump of coal

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    And if it doesn't... I sure as heck hope you don't turn it in. Enough is Enough!!!

I am getting ready to get flamed again. FED UP III? Hello, McFly??? They are pulling their tricks and the Conservatives are letting it happen. Our so called saviours need a re-edjuma-cation.
    Hey!! Don't bring Calvin Klein into this!!

But seriously... Yes, I know, I don't want to turn it in. But us peasants with a life and a job don't have the cash to carry on a lengthy and costly legal battle, nor have the time and money to fly to Ottawa for a Rally... And the Feds KNOW this!!!

Also, how many of your regular "Joe Sixpack" guys are going to ACTUALLY/LITERALLY stand beside us and hang in there come what may... and potentially ruin their lives for someone elses firearm??? We are NOT starving in the streets... yet...

As much as I want to puff my chest up and scream "Out of my Cold Dead Hands!", I am always brought back into reality by the overbearing cold power of the state and its minions....

In the land of Real Life and consequences though...
    If it comes down to, turn it in or get life f**ked over, I know which one I am choosing... sadly...

Just another Sheep here...
    “Christianity preaches the infinite worth of that which is seemingly worthless and the infinite worthlessness of that which is seemingly so valued.”
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fat tony's Avatar
    a forward observation post in the L-F-H horizon, or Nova Scotia
    I don't see any need to donate sfa to anyone for the duration if the RCMP and PFO are just going to be given sweeping powers. I guess selling bridge tokens / etc. is not good enough for a lot of people.[/rantoff]

Hey!! Don't bring Calvin Klein into this!!

But seriously... Yes, I know, I don't want to turn it in. But us peasants with a life and a job don't have the cash to carry on a lengthy and costly legal battle, nor have the time and money to fly to Ottawa for a Rally... And the Feds KNOW this!!!

Also, how many of your regular "Joe Sixpack" guys are going to ACTUALLY/LITERALLY stand beside us and hang in there come what may... and potentially ruin their lives for someone elses firearm??? We are NOT starving in the streets... yet...

As much as I want to puff my chest up and scream "Out of my Cold Dead Hands!", I am always brought back into reality by the overbearing cold power of the state and its minions....

In the land of Real Life and consequences though...
    If it comes down to, turn it in or get life f**ked over, I know which one I am choosing... sadly...

Just another Sheep here...
    I agree with some of this , however *IF* so more popular sporting rifles hit the list (Don't need to mention everyone knows) then this could become a larger battle with the people of the state

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Well... for information purposes. Back during FED UP I and FED UP II, when gun owners really didn't know what registration and the like meant, we had bus loads of people. Now that Canadian Gun Owners KNOW what is really up, a FED UP III should draw 100 times the number of gun owners the other two rallies did. If there is a FED UP III and a gun owner from Calgary or New Brunswick doesn't take the time and money to show up, they really should turn their guns in or give them to those that will stand up for the right to keep them. Owning a gun is not just a passive thing like owning a pair of shoes or a baseball glove.

I'm just a lowly peasant too. Here in the real world, given a choice between having my property stolen or defending it regardless of consequence, the choice is easy. What kind of example would I be setting for the children if one was to allow themselves (dare I say welcome it) to become a victim of state sanctioned crime. People in our families died to protect our rights and ways of life, to give in and give up is a slap in the face to any and all veterans and those that paid the ultimate price.

well said Tuco