Thread: marstar shipping costs?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer IM_Lugger's Avatar

marstar shipping costs?

how much does marstar charge for shipping? do they have flat rates or charge actual shiping costs? I need a few mac gar magazines.

BANNED
    They charge you ACTUAL shipping and will find the cheapest solution for the best shipping. Generally that means Expedited Parcel by Canada Post.

On any order with Marstar I've told them what I wanted and just charge me shipping without checking with me first. Never been disappointed in their shipping charges.

CGN Regular
    its not much.

if you call and order, they will give you a pretty good estimate.

Shipping costs from Marstar ?

About the same as elsewhere ...depends on weight, volume and distance travelled IAW Canada Post rates.

If you live in ON, shipping might cost be a tad less than a BC (or NL) resident.

Call Marstar and ask. All Marstar staff that I have dealt with have been very good and know their stuff.

CGN Regular
    From my memory it is usually under 30 bucks to get stuff from there to alberta, so their negligible at most.

Expired Business
    SHPPING COSTS;
    Marstar has a commercial contract with Canada Post, which because of our high volume, gets us some very serious discounts compared to what you would pay at the post office counter.

ALL parcels, which go Canada Post, go priority/insured....

The customer pays exactly what we pay. Once a parcel is ready the details are entered on line, the way bill with tracking information, is created showing all costs....

We feel this is by far the best way reather than charge "flat rates"

John

BANNED
    Got to admit...
    These guyz at Marstar have the shipping down to an art form.

I've only ordered from them occasionally and had no complaints. However, the last time was for a couple of Mec-Gar .45 ACP mags for which I was charged something like $15 or $17 via Canada Post, because they sent them with "signature required" I'm sure their shipping for guns etc. is in line with what others charge, but I thought this was seriously excessive. Next time I'll insist they go just regular mail with no expensive extra charges.

Stuart
    My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness.
    "No", I said, "We all seem to enjoy it."

Member CSSA, CCFR