Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Not a complaint, a comment

Aero plane.......You didnt read the thread, yes I phoned to make my order, yes, I phoned to check on my order...Yes johnone, I emailed the address you sent me, even clicked on the link, perhaps you wrote it down incorrectly. Look, I'm not wanting to get into a public debate here, just message me via CGN or the email addy I sent you, this is getting stupid man!!! I want to buy something from you, you want to sell it to me, you dont get my emails, you have your order dudes say "its on the dock" its going out Friday" what kind of system is that? Why dont you auto email people? Everyone does it. anyway, that enough communication with you on here. I will email you AGAIN to the addy you gave, please, lets communicate off this board because now
    I AM getting pissed when you say you never got my email, that...again is YOUR issue buddy. Again....email sent with my phone number folks, they dont answer mine!!
    "A working class hero is something to be"
    John Lennon

Member...NRA- NFA- Conservative Party of Canada,- BC Wildlife Federation

Okay, just sent the email to the addy you provided, along with my PAL #, address and phone number.
    John Lennon

Expired Business
    BANJABOY;
    "I will email you AGAIN to the addy you gave, please, lets communicate off this board "
    Exactly what I am trying to do....

"I AM getting pissed when you say you never got my email, that...again is YOUR issue buddy"
    I am trying to keep this on a professional level, I am making every effort to address your concerns....Perhaps you may think it is my issue, however I am simply stating the facts.... Please explain how not receiving YOUR e mail is my issue.... I do not own the IPs or the carriers...
    I f you wish to resolve this on a friendly basis perhaps you may find our fax number (613) 678-2359 easier to reach or feel free to call at my office anytime , it's toll free at 1-888-744-0066
    I notce you are in BC so please allow for the tim difference.
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Just curious, but why does John always use bold lettering when "talking" on the forums? It's a little loud isn't it?

Expired Business
    ARMOUALL;
    I use bold type simply to seperate my comments/replies from those of the writer....
    I did not mean to be LOUD....

If people find this offensive let me know, it will cease....
    John

I will call you tomorrow, I'm an old retired fart, I have been emailing for YEARS man, its NOT my end.I will call you tomorrow, no more #### on here......I hope. I understand what your capital letters are for, I dont have a problem with that. I have phoned and never got past the order dude, maybe this time it will work. Thanks Johnone, I'm going to be a happy customer tomorrow, I just know it...Thanks for your help.
    John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by banjaboy View Post
    Aero plane.......You didnt read the thread, yes I phoned to make my order, yes, I phoned to check on my order...Yes johnone, I emailed the address you sent me, even clicked on the link, perhaps you wrote it down incorrectly. Look, I'm not wanting to get into a public debate here, just message me via CGN or the email addy I sent you, this is getting stupid man!!! I want to buy something from you, you want to sell it to me, you dont get my emails, you have your order dudes say "its on the dock" its going out Friday" what kind of system is that? Why dont you auto email people? Everyone does it. anyway, that enough communication with you on here. I will email you AGAIN to the addy you gave, please, lets communicate off this board because now
    I AM getting pissed when you say you never got my email, that...again is YOUR issue buddy. Again....email sent with my phone number folks, they dont answer mine!!
    I wasn't only referring to your issue, most people seem to complain about email issues.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    Just curious, but why does John always use bold lettering when "talking" on the forums? It's a little loud isn't it?
    BECAUSE TALKING IS DIFFERENT THAN WRITING ON A FORUM. IT MAKE'S WHAT HE'S SAYING STAND OUT THOUGH DOESN'T IT? HELPS GET THE POINT ACROSS TOO. See?
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Yes, I have no problem with the bold letters or with Johnone, I will call him tomorrow and I'm sure then my problem will be resolved. I really do hate to air my laundry this way, it never started off to be like that, I just asked a question and well.....things just went pear shaped. Anyway...again, I'm really not whining, just want info and I think I'm on the right track. Its great we have a forum to pose questions, I'm very grateful for it.
    John Lennon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by banjaboy View Post
    Its great we have a forum to pose questions, I'm very grateful for it.
    Agreed :D

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast