Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Not a complaint, a comment

Not a complaint, a comment

Hope no one takes this the wrong way, its an observation actually, not really complaining.......Early last week I ordered 2 SKS's in boxes with shirts from Marstar. One is for myself and the other is for my grown son. I got a great lady who steered my phone call to an equally nice, friendly, very knowledgeable order desk guy. He answered all my questions as this was my first purchase from Marstar, my kids have bought lots of stuff but for me this was the first firearm purchase via mail from a company. The nice order dude told me the rifles would reach me in 7 to 10 days, they would do the tansfer etc. I used my Visa to pay. The order dude said my card would be billed when the items shipped. As of today my card has not been debitted the cost of these rifles. So the 7 to 10 days is out the window. so again, this is not a ##### its and enquiry, I did call Marstar friday and the dude said it would be shipped today[Friday]. But as the card hasn't been debitted then for sure the items are not shipped yet. So now the question..I guess order dude was telling me best case scenario for shipping.....what in reality is a good time to wait to get it shipped? I'm in BC and the BC CFO is really fast at transfers so I dont think its that. As my email I also sent Friday has gone unaswered it seems Marstar are very hard to get hold of once the order is given to them.I didn't get any emails to say my order has been taken, it might be lost. If my emails are unanswered does anyone know what kind of wait I am in for? I know the rifles are a great buy but the lack of communication post order is very unual in my experience. Can anyone shed any light on Marstar's system. Thanks guys, it does sound like a rant but it really isnt...
    "A working class hero is something to be"
    John Lennon

Member...NRA- NFA- Conservative Party of Canada,- BC Wildlife Federation

Call the cfc and see if the transfer took place yet or if one has been started.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by browning, nb View Post
    Call the cfc and see if the transfer took place yet or if one has been started.
    Dont believe them! I called twice and asked and yet they stated no transfers were started nor completed this month. John stated the transfer was started the day after my order, about a week before my second call to the CFC.

Well i received an order from them and didn't get billed till two days after i got it!

I ordered an SKS from Tradex and it was delivered in 7 days.They have more too.

CGN Regular
    If the transaction goes through CFO Orillia, there could be a delay, maybe not for non restricted, but for restricted the waiting time can be endless. CFO BC is the quickest I have experienced.
    bsob

I'm waiting on an order too from Nov.4. Although they told me that the e-mail with shipping info got bounced back to them - so maybe the same thing in your case?
    KCCC | RRGC

More than a single box of ammunition is "thousands of rounds" or a cache. More than two guns is an "arsenal".

I ordered a restricted gun from them last month, and was told on the phone it would be 2-3 weeks, and it was just short of 3 weeks to get it.

As a note I did get my LTATT in the mail 4 days after I ordered the gun, but the registration cert. showed up in the mail the same day the gun did.
    CFSC and CFRSC insructor
    Sask Hunter Ed instructor

Saskatoon Muzzleloaders Club www.smlc.ca
    SaskatoonWildlifeFed www.saskatoonwildlifefederation.com

Expired Business
    BANJABOY;
    I would be pleased to look into this and find out why we had delays, however I must repeat myself again, I CAN'T search thfiles when you use your pen name, I need the name on the order.... You can e mail me at john@marstar.ca

John

i'm sorry John, it does sound like I'm whining, I'm really not, I sent you an email to the address you gave me, thanks for your concern.....
    "A working class hero is something to be"
    John Lennon

Member...NRA- NFA- Conservative Party of Canada,- BC Wildlife Federation

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast