Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Were the Yugo SKSs from John's Gun Vault sold together?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Coyote Ugly's Avatar

CGN Regular
    Can you make one with the baby holding a sks? That would be funny. You have time to do it...

CGN Regular
    John, I am sending you PMs, Emails, and im still getting no answers...

Expired Business
    .45BARRACUDA;
    I handed the file over to Cynthia, I apoligize for the delay.... Just busy as hell for the holidays, everyone wants their toys for Christmas....

Will be in touch tomorrow from the office
    John

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    Hey,Coyote Ugly....isn't that your high school grad photo. Why is it that EVERY time someone has an issue with john,you'll be found running {off the mouth} to his rescue. I know you didn't ask....but here's some advice....John's a big boy ,he can fight his own battles if he chooses to....all by himself:D...you're making an A#$ of yourself an not really helping his cause if that is indeed your desired effect!

Quote Originally Posted by plinker 777 View Post
    Hey,Coyote Ugly....isn't that your high school grad photo. Why is it that EVERY time someone has an issue with john,you'll be found running {off the mouth} to his rescue. I know you didn't ask....but here's some advice....John's a big boy ,he can fight his own battles if he chooses to....all by himself:D...you're making an A#$ of yourself an not really helping his cause if that is indeed your desired effect!
    Did you reach your breaking point! LOL

BANNED
    South East of the Center of the Universe.
    Huh? Breaking point?.....uh,oh...You really do think that your verbal diarrhea could be considered for thought! Look i think your probably a young guy and i was just trying to save you from yourself.....but by all means, do please carry on and my point will be made for me...you sir, are building YOUR reputation

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    .45BARRACUDA;
    I handed the file over to Cynthia, I apoligize for the delay.... Just busy as hell for the holidays, everyone wants their toys for Christmas....

Will be in touch tomorrow from the office
    John
    Thank you very much John. I have to say Coyote Ugly is really not helping your Marstar section of CGN....

Quote Originally Posted by .45Barracuda View Post
    Thank you very much John. I have to say Coyote Ugly is really not helping your Marstar section of CGN....
    It's all about Etiquette and Respect which seems to be in short supply these days. We are Fortunate that we have Sponsors for this site like John.

From another Whining Post, read it and learn:

Quote Originally Posted by Griffoneur View Post
    I don't get it.

John has ALWAYS answered my e-mails, sometimes a few days later but they are answered nonetheless.

I have ordered LOTS of stuff from Marstar. Always got it.

Even bought a POS Norc Hi-Power knock off. They took it back, credited my Visa and paid for return postage.

I call John fairly often, usually to get him to pay for a free lunch. Most time I can get him first try on the phone. Many times he picks up the tab for Chinese food!

If "I" have an issue with a vendor, I usually either e-mail or PHONE the vendor and the issue gets RESOLVED.

Posting piss-assed whiny "poor-me" threads is a total waste of bandwidth. What is the purpose? Pity? Re-enforcement that you are a wiener?

Got a problem?

• Send an e-mail; then
    • PHONE the vendor and if no resolution in possible; then
    • Contact a lawyer and take it to court.

Posting a simple customer service issue on a public forum is a monumental FAIL.

CGN Regular
    One of my kids' favourite movies is Barnyard. In it, the dad cow tells the son cow, "A strong man sticks up for himself, and even stronger man sticks up for others." In that spirit, I will caution folks that if the continuous taunting of "He who shall not be named" continues, my boundless fury will be released in their general direction. It cannot help itself. It is broken. Poking it is not funny, nor entertaining. Every letter you type is met with a tenfold waste of bandwith. Although, the pot/black kettle moments do make me snicker a bit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12