Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It can't be over, an honest answer is the least to expect

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    I GIVE UP
    Liar! You never give up!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Thanks John. It's very much OK if the $1 deal is a package deal and I have to buy something else for the regular price first.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scianna54 View Post
    Thanks John. It's very much OK if the $1 deal is a package deal and I have to buy something else for the regular price first.
    I have a feeling that if it's like this, the guys at Marstar are going to go crazy this holiday season processing orders, not to mention all that are going to whine that their orders didn't arrive on time. They might be shooting themselves in the foot so to speak, but I hope they won't be, cause we need them so bad!
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Red Herring's Avatar
    Well John, you certainly know how to create the buzz! I am looking forward to the deal whatever it is.

Brace yourself though, I think there might be a lot of flack come Monday with all this hype if the deal turns out to be less than folks have worked it up to be!

On another note, thanks for all you do for this community. I am new to it, but already appreciate your efforts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal45 View Post
    As he said in his thread that the info will be up on monday.
    Hard to wait !
    But there is only one person that I see on CGN as being truly despicable by every ethical and moral standards and worse: to be dangerous to the community itself, and that's Cyclone the subversive.

good luck to all! but ill beat you for the front of the line
    if we all used the search function what would we have to talk about-me

Caw! Caw! Caw!

This reminds me of a story:

“I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food. But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbeque. Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table …… simply everywhere. Then some of the birds turned mean: They would dive bomb me and try to peck even though I had fed them out of my own pocket. And other birds were boisterous and loud: They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food. After a while, I couldn’t even sit on my own back porch anymore.

I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio. Soon, the backyard was like it used to be…. quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.
    Now lets see….our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen. Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; small apartments are housing 5 families: you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor: your child’s 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn’t speak English: Corn flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to press “one” to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than “Old Glory” are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.

Maybe it’s time for the government to take down the bird feeder?”

......or am I way off?

CGN frequent flyer
    just a litle past that speck on the horizon
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOK View Post
    Caw! Caw! Caw!

This reminds me of a story:

“I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food. But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbeque. Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table …… simply everywhere. Then some of the birds turned mean: They would dive bomb me and try to peck even though I had fed them out of my own pocket. And other birds were boisterous and loud: They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food. After a while, I couldn’t even sit on my own back porch anymore.

I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio. Soon, the backyard was like it used to be…. quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.
    Now lets see….our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen. Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; small apartments are housing 5 families: you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor: your child’s 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn’t speak English: Corn flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to press “one” to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than “Old Glory” are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.

Maybe it’s time for the government to take down the bird feeder?”

......or am I way off?
    Right on the money. Untill we really start to speak up and get something done about it, it's only going to get worse.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by delta1 View Post
    Right on the money. Untill we really start to speak up and get something done about it, it's only going to get worse.
    People have tried to speak up. You'll immediately be brand as racist and your reputation as a decent person will forever be destroyed. The only people that are allowed to have a voice are not white and not male. So if you're a female, non-heterosexual visible minority then have at it. Otherwise you're in for a world of hurt with the attitude that everyone else shouldn't have it free while you work and pay taxes.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

it's really terrible when some people can't wait a couple of extra days for such a great deal. my wife and i had to wait over a year for a copy of half-life 2 from the time we pre-ordered it. we didn't ##### or complain, we understood that #### happens and no amount of whining is going to make it better.
    if they want to ##### about something, why don't they go to parliament and try doing something constructive with their voices.
    https://ericaswimmingdream.tilt.com/year1
    Hey CGNers. Here is your chance to crowed fund a future Olympic hopeful and current gun nut!! thanks for your help everyone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast