Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It can't be over, an honest answer is the least to expect

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

It can't be over, an honest answer is the least to expect

OK John, the original thread was aborted by yourself (I know that neither GT or a mod did that because no rules have been violated), but what is the deal now exactly?

Your reason for the abort was the number of negative comments, I did the math and 98 % was positive, ...

?????

John
    Can you give us any info on it now? Maybe not what it is but if there are 10 available or 5000 available. I am assuming it will be one per customer?
    Ride Hard, Shoot Straight, Speak the Truth.

Would be cool to know what the deal was/is.

I was hoping you had 1 Norc 1887, for 1 dollars just for Ryan500!
    GUNS YAY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Claven2's Avatar
    To John:

Some ppl will never be pleased. Such is life. It's also difficult to convey emotion and meaning in a typed message, so I hope most of the negative comments were not intended as such.

In any even, sales are always welcome and I applaud your attempts to offer interesting promotions on your merchandise - keep it up

I'm looking forward to Monday.

My honest hope is that the deal is a $1 Chinese tokarev with every purchase of a crate of 7.62x25TT - but we shall see

That would be sweet I would buy 3

Expired Business
    I GIVE UP, THE THREAD IS OPEN, post away....
    John

CGN Regular
    Hey John,

I've got no horse in this race and have too may things on the go to take advantage of this deal so I'd like to say something.

Sorry that some of the folks online became really unreasonable and ruined what looked like a very neat opportunity.

You'll find in reading the other threads (Keltec, Tavor, T97, etc) that it's always the same folks that seem to ruin the threads for 99% of the honourable members.

I don't know if it's the "me" generation out there; there seem to be a few that exhibit that "entitlement" characteristic that I've gotten used to seeing in the youth of today.

When things don't go their way RIGHT AWAY or they can't get what they want RIGHT NOW, they throw a tantrum and blame all around them.

We brought this on...high speed internet, modern media...

I think if you take a step back, you'll see that the vast majority of the folks on here are better than the rest of the "non-firearms owning" demographic.

Don't let the naysayers ruin it for the decent folk that wanted in on your gifting spirit and nature.

I still think that the firearms community is a step above all others. I just need to remind myself of that sometimes.

Oh, and to address one of the particularly ridiculous posts...

seen this before. what a ###### ##### Marstar
    I hope you're not an adult...it would be disappointing to know an adult actually posted that...
    Rust Never Sleeps

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    OK ALREADY;
    1)
    Unfortunately our webmaster did not have time to finish the add by the end of the day on Friday....IT WILL be up Monday....

John
    Thanks for the update I am still interested in knowing what type of firearm you will be offering,But I work a 12 hour shift on Monday so if this is very limited I just may miss the whole deal

Thanks

As he said in his thread that the info will be up on monday.
    Member of the CCFR - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

THANKS JOHN!!!!!!! Sorry that it is more often a negative comment on here then a positive. The real customers though do appreciate our valued dealers!!!!!
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast