Thread: Marstar Rocks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer twistedbrilliance's Avatar

Marstar Rocks!

I must say, I'm loving Marstar...
    Great service, great product, quick, affordable. I had one question and Johnone got back to me right away. I can't wait to order my next firearm from them (just have to decide which one to choose...lol).

This is how it went down for me.
    Nov. 24 place order online.
    Nov. 26 message John to confirm he received it. John responds, in process.
    Nov. 27 cfo transfer is completed.
    Dec. 02 c.c. is billed
    Dec. 03 firearm arrives to my surprise and excitement, I rushed out of work to the post office to grab it before they closed (id & signature required). Got home and opened it right away. :D: WOW. Looks awesome, so clean not a speck on it, looks like it was just made & not from the 60's, all # match, chrome bore, cool bayonet, love this rifle and can't wait to get to the range (lets hope it shoots as good as it looks)

Big thanks to Johnone and his staff, keep up the good work.

Oh and before I see Here ya go!

lib*er*al: 'li-b(&-)r&l
    noun: a person so open-minded their brains have fallen out

Enjoy man!
    SKS looks brand new

mmmmmmmm new sks goodness,
    https://ericaswimmingdream.tilt.com/year1
    Hey CGNers. Here is your chance to crowed fund a future Olympic hopeful and current gun nut!! thanks for your help everyone

I just got that same special from Marstar. I too contacted John and he helped me quickly. Mine had a lot of cosmoline but looks great. I am refinishing it and it should be done next week. Taking it out Sunday for a day of fun. Thanks Marstar

enjoy your sks

Don't mean to hijack the SKS props (she's a beaut by the way) but I whole heartedly concur with the kudos to John and Marstar. They rock.

I'm sitting here drooling over my new Pedersoli Rolling Block that I just received from Marstar. It's even nicer than I thought it would be.
    Absolutely outstanding service again from John and the folks at Marstar. Hats off to you and your staff John, everytime I deal with you I get quality treatment.
    "The greatest evils of the world will not be carried out by men with guns, but by men in suits sitting behind desks. " - C.S. Lewis

How much is he paying you guys?

LOL
    Cursed by many
    Blessed by Bushmaster