Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jw21

jw21

john the expected arrival date for these show dec 2010 are they still on schedule ?

Expired Business
    JW-21;

The factory says Jan-Feb....

John

Thnx for the update John....I'd sooner wait a bit then have them rush the order and wind up with a less then well manufactured product...It seems that some on this forum don't realize that we must be a very small market and as such are subject to being down on the priority list...Norinco is probably only keeping this capability (M-14) in hopes of being able to access the American market down the road...To clarify...is the Jan-Feb time line the expected arrival in Canada , or the expected shipping date ?

That JW-21 looks great, I've been eyeballing it on the site since late last year. Now I see there is also a Chaparral Model 94 coming available. Decisions Decisions..

Jw-21a

While doing some research, i found out Norinco is making another version of the lever action. This version is called the JW-21A. You can see it here on this thread : http://westernpoudrenoire.forumactif.net/t284-norinco-jw-21

In case you can't read french, the big differences between both is the use of a better rear sight, the inclusion of a barrel band and no tang safety. The stock is also not checkered.

I would like to know if you will be receiving this model. The tang safety is a big bummer for me (can't install a tang sight. The safety is also "not safe" in the sense that if you pull the trigger while the safety is on and then release the safety, the hammer will drop. This kind of safety should not even be there IMO, especially for young shooters)

Also, is the chaparral w9422 receiver made of a zinc-aluminum alloy (ZAMAC) like the henry rifle or is it all made of steel? Is there any plastic parts?

Regards

Expired Business
    ARQUEBUSIERKEBEC;
    "In case you can't read french"
    Seeing as how I am French, I manage....

"Also, is the chaparral w9422 receiver made of a zinc-aluminum alloy (ZAMAC) like the henry rifle or is it all made of steel? Is there any plastic parts?"

PLEASE take a moment to review the Chaparral W9422, it is an all steel rifle the only plastic component is the butt plate....

John

Expired Business
    FOLLOW UP ON THE W9422 lever action .22lr rifle....

Full description here

>>>> http://www.marstar.ca/main/images/CA-02-02-2011.pdf
    John

Any word of the norinco levers? are they still coming in just delayed?

Do you know if or when you'll be getting more JW21s?

x2 on the JW21's
    In war, you can only be killed once, but in politics, many times.

Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast