Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear John

CGN Regular

Dear John

Dear John,

I will always cherish our many years of customer/vendor relationship; however, I now feel that it is time to part ways. While we have always been sufficiently open that I don’t get jealous when you service other customers and I’ve felt comfortable chatting with other suppliers, Marstar has always been at the top of my list. Of late though, you have not been responsive to my needs.

I ordered a Sport B back on July 21st and received confirmation of said order. This order has subsequently been lost, re-ordered, confirmed and lost yet again. My last attempt to re-order has thus far been ignored.

Additionally, I ordered one of the vault items in September and it was not at all what it was supposed to be so you told me to return it. A few days later, October 15th, I provided you with the reference number given to me by the CFC for you to call about in order to complete the transfer back. As of this morning, this has not yet been taken care of.

I’ve always given you space by waiting months to follow up on ordered items but now I’ve just simply lost confidence in us and feel the need for some time apart. Please cancel any and all orders that you currently have on the books for me, including the pair of M14b’s on pre-order (everyone behind #280 should be happy about that!) Perhaps we will pick up where we left off one day; however, I hope that we can at least remain friendly in the interim.

robin2y

It's funny that this "Dear John" letter actually starts with "Dear John". :D
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

Oh my, how sad...

See ya....

Yeah whats going on with the m305 ?? not sure if I can wait much longer , I have had two m 305 rifles with attachments on order for almost a year ?? mailed marstar & they have been processed , oh well , think I will go buy one from Corlanes to tide me over until the rifles arrive from marstar.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Coyote Ugly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robin2y View Post
    Dear John,

I will always cherish our many years of customer/vendor relationship; however, I now feel that it is time to part ways. While we have always been sufficiently open that I don’t get jealous when you service other customers and I’ve felt comfortable chatting with other suppliers, Marstar has always been at the top of my list. Of late though, you have not been responsive to my needs.

I ordered a Sport B back on July 21st and received confirmation of said order. This order has subsequently been lost, re-ordered, confirmed and lost yet again. My last attempt to re-order has thus far been ignored.

Additionally, I ordered one of the vault items in September and it was not at all what it was supposed to be so you told me to return it. A few days later, October 15th, I provided you with the reference number given to me by the CFC for you to call about in order to complete the transfer back. As of this morning, this has not yet been taken care of.

I’ve always given you space by waiting months to follow up on ordered items but now I’ve just simply lost confidence in us and feel the need for some time apart. Please cancel any and all orders that you currently have on the books for me, including the pair of M14b’s on pre-order (everyone behind #280 should be happy about that!) Perhaps we will pick up where we left off one day; however, I hope that we can at least remain friendly in the interim.

robin2y
    I would almost bet that if the admins checked these peoples http/url with "low post numbers and almost Zero trader ratings" that this is one person with "Multiple Accounts" with his own agenda for complaining and whining.

There are a few on this site that bash every dealer, makes me wonder if they are a Liberal in Disguise or a Successful Loser?
    Last edited by Coyote Ugly; 12-08-2010 at 04:28 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pizdets17's Avatar
    You must not have read half the threads on here lol, a lot more than one guy conplaining..
    Buy quality once or keep buying crap forever..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote Ugly View Post
    I would almost bet that if the admins checked these peoples http/url with "low post numbers and almost Zero trader ratings" that this is one person with "Multiple Accounts" with his own agenda for complaining and whining.
    Ouch......loud enough?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Coyote Ugly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourall View Post
    Ouch......loud enough?
    Look Constant Complainer, it's not in Caps Lock!:D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lyman54's Avatar
    So trader rating's and number of post's should be used to determine one's honesty and integrity. How very liberal of you.
    If guns cause crime, mine must be defective

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast