Thread: Norinco Screws.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 1895GS's Avatar

Norinco Screws.

Well I've gone and done it.
    I've crossthreded the grip screw into the bushing, the thread on the receiver looks fine tahnkfully.
    Where does one find a replacement for the screw and bushing for an NP-34?

Are they metric or imperial, and interchangeable?

Expired Business
    We will cover this under warranty, when did you buy the pistol ??

John

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post

John
    I am impressed.

seriously....

John

Wow, that was a quick reply John. I have emailed you twice, pm'd you once, emailed frank, and spoken with christian in the store, yet I have not received a reply on a missing piece to my fsn rifle and replacing a scratched piece that came with it. What do you suggest I do?

Expired Business
    RIDGEARMS;
    A prime example of traffice going off into cyberspace....

As I told you in the last e mail I sent you, please send the rifle back to us....

John

RIDGEARMS;
    A prime example of traffice going off into cyberspace....

As I told you in the last e mail I sent you, please send the rifle back to us....

John
    I replied twice to that offer asking if you had more in stock, because I didn't want to lose out on my rifle. I never received a reply. I learned after two weeks from Christian that you don't. I stated if you do not have more, just send me the part that was missing and perhaps give me a new part that was scratched up. I was willing to overlook the scratches on the receiver and the fact that it had clearly been mishandled. Frank, replied to me today, asking that I send in the dust cover to get a replacement plus the missing bracket. So, I should pay for shipping to fix the problem? No thanks. Please send me the missing bracket that I have been asking for and I will swallow the rest of the problems. In all honesty, taking over two weeks to respond to a simple customer service matter is unacceptable. You have my address, please just have someone confirm the part is sent. Also, please cancel my pre-orders for the m14's I have with you. Same name.

Thanks,

Expired Business
    RIDGEARMS:
    "So, I should pay for shipping to fix the problem? No thanks."

Come on now, when has Marstar NOT stood behind a product sold here ?? Of course we will credit the shipping.....

"In all honesty, taking over two weeks to respond to a simple customer service matter is unacceptable. "

I exchanged e mail with you, you spoke to Christian then you sent an e mail to service (Frank)
    I for one replied immediately to your e mail, you acknowledged as much, I said to send the rifle back if you were not happy, you now say you wish to keep it.

"Also, please cancel my pre-orders for the m14's I have with you. Same name."
    I was about to offer you a discount on your next firearm purchase, however that does not look possible....
    John

My email from Frank had no indications that he would refund shipping.

You exchanged an email with me after I emailed you twice. I sent a third email that was never answered. I pm'd you and that was never answered as well.

I spoke with christian, who told me to email frank.

I received a reply from him after 5 days.

You could not exchange a product that I wanted so I have chosen to keep it with it's imperfections. I stated from the beginning if you could not replace the rifle then just give me the parts that were damaged/missing. I have had to contact you in a public forum to get your attention which is not appropriate and I wish I didn't have to do so. I am not concerned with the discount. Just please send me the part. My time is worth more than a discount. I have spent enough time just trying to get what is mine. Please just have someone let me know that it is sent.

Thanks,

I wonder if the bushings are back in stock at Marstar? I had one come loose in my chinese 1911. I managed to loctite it in but it would be nice to have some spares. better give Marstar a call.
    "A working class hero is something to be"
    John Lennon

Member...NRA- NFA- Conservative Party of Canada,- BC Wildlife Federation