Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: B.C. Tactical CZ 858 Handguards Now Available

Quote Originally Posted by GIGGIDY View Post
    Do you guys grind the names, logos and model I.D. off your firearms to? Because firearm manufacturers sponsor shooters to.......
    Seems like you just can not handle that someone has a different view than you. What do you care what we do , I myself am just stating my opinion!
    This is why I rarely post in forums ! I know it is a public thing and if you cant take it then get out type deal , but this is one of the worst sites I have ever been on for getting blasted for simply stating your opinion.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GIGGIDY's Avatar
    Its your logic behind your opinion, not wanting to have a company name on something(truck, guitar, gun) because you don't get paid by said manufacturer, I'm attacking. It doesn't make any sense, but I guess it does to you.

You must spend an awful lot of time taking names off everything thing you own.

If u look at it at the company's stand point. I don't see what's wrong with making a product and proudly putting their name on it. It wouldn't be advertising if you didn't whore out your guns or equipments on forums.

The BC Tactical name does not seem to stand out much so it personally would not bug me. In this case, a little body filler, some sand paper and a touch of paint will make it blind marked in no time. After re-reading my suggestion, it has occurred to me that I may have spent too much time working on old cars. LOL

P.S. If someone wants to mail me a freebie I would be glad to do a detailed how to for blind marking! :D

Are these same plane as the NEA stuff(railed barrel clamp, and railed stock adapter)?

I dont like names all over my gear either. Just like it looking plain. Quit haten' somones prefence.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolus_filius666 View Post
    I dont like names all over my gear either. Just like it looking plain. Quit haten' somones prefence.

If he said as you "I just like the plain look" that's fine, I get that. But going off on how he never displays company names because he doesn't get paid is what I'm calling him on.

BANNED
    If he said as you "I just like the plain look" that's fine, I get that. But going off on how he never displays company names because he doesn't get paid is what I'm calling him on.
    see there's the problem.

im the only one on the thread that even mentioned getting paid for it and he just agreed with me. you need to go back and re-read the thread.

the not getting paid only applies to the music gear because sponsorships are a major part of that industry.

why is marshall amps going to pay him money to display their logo if he already does?!

BANNED
    Do you guys grind the names, logos and model I.D. off your firearms to? Because firearm manufacturers sponsor shooters to.......
    i would cover up the logos if i was a competitive shooter that was good enough to the point that corporate sponsors would be pursuing me.

to do otherwise would be foolish.

my friend is a professional fighter on the local level. he is paid to fight, but makes no sponsorship money. he goes out and buys all of the gear with the logos on it, and it makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DiSmAnTLeR View Post
    see there's the problem.

im the only one on the thread that even mentioned getting paid for it and he just agreed with me. you need to go back and re-read the thread.
    Ummmm TrevorW posted the below quote before you ever posted in the thread. He quoted a post by B. Before you tell someone to re-read the thread read it for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by TrevorW View Post
    I agree with you , its like you spend all your money on a product and its free advertising to have their name on your rifle!!
    As a musician I tape out all the names on my gear , why should I spend thousands of dollars on a product only to advertise their name for free! I always get a kick out of people that put product stickers in their car windows cause they are not getting anything free or back from the company but advertising the brand for free , now if B.C. Tactical gave me a break or something free , sure I would advertise for them haha

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast