Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dear John, Part II

Expired Business
    ROBIN2Y;
    "To refresh your memory: I purchased item J58 which was supposed to be a rare Bulgarian tokarev in VG condition. Instead, a common Hungarian M48 refurb showed up. You were informed on October 11th and acknowledged on the following day; however, this has been the extent of your action.

If I pulled a similar stunt on EE, I'm certain that folks would be calling me a fraud while applying the tar and feathers.

Are you going to take care of this?"

Good day Robin, as usual you have your facts a little confused....
    lets take a moment to review the events in question....

In your e mail to me, of September 2nd you asked if the Tokarev was still available, I replied that it was....

Sept 3rd you sent another e mail confirming your desire to purchase it....

On the same day I replied with all specific information outlining that the purchases were from myself and NOT from Marstar as they were from my personal collection....

On the same day you provided payment instruction etc,

I filed for the CFC/CF) transfer the following week, the transfer was approved on October 2nd....Said transfer clearly shows a transfer between myself and yourself.... NO Marstar involvement.

On October 5th I produced the invoice (From myself not Marstar) and debited your CC , and the parcel was sent off to you....

On or about October 15th you contacted me stating that you were not happy with the pistol, I instructed you to transfer said pistol back to myself, obtain an ATT and return it for a full refund including shipping....

In your recent communication you state that I was to contact the CFC regarding the transfer, and provided ref #3288562, I contacted them only to find you had applied to transfer the pistol to Marstar NOT to myself, that is why it never went through...

You purchased it from me, received instructions from me, were asked to transfer it back to me, that was as clear as I could be....

I would appreciate it if you would transfer it back to myself so we can close this file.
    John

Expired Business
    COLOSSAL ENTRY;
    "MAybe phoning didn't work? John seems to spend alot of time on here setting us "nay sayers" straight so it seems like a good last resort. "

I should point out that Robin did NOT call me regarding this matter.... I gave him the specific instructions to follow for the return of the pistol, what more can I do....
    John

Expired Business
    GLENFILTHIE;
    "And I suspect that as usual, once Our Hero 'pulls the file' from whatever orifice...er...OFFICE... he was storing it in - we will find out that once again, the customer was wrong and Our Hero was right!"

Good day Jim, as usual you have provided a clear and truly insparational message.
    I'm sorry to say that the information provided is acurate, therefore you have much to complain about....
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    GLENFILTHIE;
    "And I suspect that as usual, once Our Hero 'pulls the file' from whatever orifice...er...OFFICE... he was storing it in - we will find out that once again, the customer was wrong and Our Hero was right!"

Good day Jim, as usual you have provided a clear and truly insparational message.
    I'm sorry to say that the information provided is acurate, therefore you have much to complain about....
    John
    Some people are so eager to jump on the bus they don't check to see where it's going.

i love these threads.

Expired Business
    ROBIN2Y;
    Since you have chosen to have matters discussed in this arena I will review your recent communications with our company.

On Oct 6th you order 2 ejectors for a 1991a1 the order was prepared and shipped,
    you were not satisfied and you returned them for a full refund which was issued Nov 18th

On Feb 22/2010 we invoiced and shipped you a Norinco 1911a1 which was not satisfactory and you returned it for a full refund including shipping, the refund was processed on April 30th.
    In your letter of March 12th you went on in some detail to state that the dimensions of the slide and frame did not meet your criteria when compared to a pistol you owned....

You did order a 1911a1 Sport B pistol, however after having the gunsmith measure some half dozen pistols none met all of the criteria you specified, hence we did not complete your order.... You did discuss this with our gunsmith.

We simply followed your instructions.... Did I miss something here ??

I hope that we can now close this file ??
    John

No complaints here, Johnny.

I won't buy your guns, so I don't need the vaseline! LOL

Cheers,

Jim
    Cursed by many
    Blessed by Bushmaster

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Better leave him alone now, I am getting worried.

CGN Regular
    I like facts. So I will stick to them here.

On October 11th, I informed you that the bulgarian tok was in fact a hungarian m48.

On October 12th, your response was simply, "RETURN IT FOR A FULL REFUND... John" Not the greater detail that you suggest below.

On October 15th, I provided you with the reference number. In obtaining the reference number, the CFC was told to return it to the original owner, John. I do recall mentioning that you were the owner of Marstar during the conversation so perhaps the CFC ended up getting confused, not I.

Would you care to explain why between October 15th and today's date you are only now deciding to tell me that there was a possible mistake in the transfer process? I find it hard to believe that you could not have corrected the issue; however, if my intervention actually was required, why was I not contacted?

r

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    ROBIN2Y;
    "To refresh your memory: I purchased item J58 which was supposed to be a rare Bulgarian tokarev in VG condition. Instead, a common Hungarian M48 refurb showed up. You were informed on October 11th and acknowledged on the following day; however, this has been the extent of your action.

If I pulled a similar stunt on EE, I'm certain that folks would be calling me a fraud while applying the tar and feathers.

Are you going to take care of this?"

Good day Robin, as usual you have your facts a little confused....
    lets take a moment to review the events in question....

In your e mail to me, of September 2nd you asked if the Tokarev was still available, I replied that it was....

Sept 3rd you sent another e mail confirming your desire to purchase it....

On the same day I replied with all specific information outlining that the purchases were from myself and NOT from Marstar as they were from my personal collection....

On the same day you provided payment instruction etc,

I filed for the CFC/CF) transfer the following week, the transfer was approved on October 2nd....Said transfer clearly shows a transfer between myself and yourself.... NO Marstar involvement.

On October 5th I produced the invoice (From myself not Marstar) and debited your CC , and the parcel was sent off to you....

On or about October 15th you contacted me stating that you were not happy with the pistol, I instructed you to transfer said pistol back to myself, obtain an ATT and return it for a full refund including shipping....

In your recent communication you state that I was to contact the CFC regarding the transfer, and provided ref #3288562, I contacted them only to find you had applied to transfer the pistol to Marstar NOT to myself, that is why it never went through...

You purchased it from me, received instructions from me, were asked to transfer it back to me, that was as clear as I could be....

I would appreciate it if you would transfer it back to myself so we can close this file.
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JAGDMORDER's Avatar
    In before lock...