Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: John please read

Marstar has done this country a great service, keeping a great stock of low priced goodies in an ever inflating market, and we thank you!!!

Merry Christmas to ALL CGNers!!

Over the past few years I have bought four cowboy guns and numerous other items from Marstar with no problems. Good outfit to deal with. I have three new cowboy shooters starting up this coming season (2011) so you can expect some more cowboy gun orders.

Merry Christmas

Ontario, adjacent to the center of the universe.
    Thanks for everything John.

You do put up with a lot of ####, and we appreciate it!

Merry Christmas,

Matt

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sgt.rock's Avatar
    Merry Christmas John, A lot of us are sure glad you have thick skin. The threads from the same old whiners, with a track record of (I'm sure 90% returns/not happy with) mainly because they never wanted the item in the first place. Thats how a lot of people deal with buyers remorse. They order the item, fantasize for a while, get the bill, wake up to the fact that they are money morons, hear doorbell, start complaining about item before its even unboxed, then bash you online to somehow justify their inability to man up, and say they bought something without thinking. Oh well, its not like we cant see it. Funny how most all of the bashers don't just pick up the phone and call you, they have to go right online for confidence stroking first.
    My Grandfather always said " Kid...............if you meet more than one arsehole in a day, chances are you are the arsehole. "

Quote Originally Posted by sgt.rock View Post
    Merry Christmas John, A lot of us are sure glad you have thick skin. The threads from the same old whiners, with a track record of (I'm sure 90% returns/not happy with) mainly because they never wanted the item in the first place. Thats how a lot of people deal with buyers remorse. They order the item, fantasize for a while, get the bill, wake up to the fact that they are money morons, hear doorbell, start complaining about item before its even unboxed, then bash you online to somehow justify their inability to man up, and say they bought something without thinking. Oh well, its not like we cant see it. Funny how most all of the bashers don't just pick up the phone and call you, they have to go right online for confidence stroking first.
    So true...

Sgt Cock you are my hero...

CGN frequent flyer
    Thanks for the great 1911 Norc. A friend of mine liked MINE so much he bought the same one from you.

The gun business must be a tricky one. I don't even you! Thanks for the great work.

Thanks John for all you have done for us by bringing this business to Canada

Best wishes to you and your staff for a happy holiday and prosperous new year!
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of the people who are evil; But because of the people who don't do anything about it."
    -Albert Einstein
    "Believing that crime will disappear by eliminating the gun is like believing banning umbrellas will stop the rain." - Angello Persichilli

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Merry Christmas to John and Staff at Marstar. Thank you for the rifles and fast service.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer svt1940's Avatar
    Merry Christmas John and your team. Thankyou for the great service you offer,you keep the shooting sport alive!:D

Thanks John and all the best for 2011.
    CSSA / BC Wildlife Federation / Conservative Party of Canada

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast