Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: i have just received FSN-01F

Quote Originally Posted by dagtaph View Post
    i will sell you mine FSN-01F, if you what it is "new" meaning "I" have never fired it it is very gay rifle comes with multi color parts, if you use a bit of imagination it almost looks like a rainbow hi hi hi
    If I were you I would return it and buy an 858-4v which is the same design and barrel length but CZ quality. Plus they can be had for as cheap as $500 on the EE.

Sorry Curtton, the rareness of the FSN01k has me holding on. Plus it feels really nice when shouldered. You are on top of my list if I choose to sell before you end up getting one.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    I thought these FSN rifles were all brand new manufacture?

Please post some pics.
    this is exactly what i assumed from their description and this is why i am disappointed pics are coming.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgearms View Post
    If I were you I would return it and buy an 858-4v which is the same design and barrel length but CZ quality. Plus they can be had for as cheap as $500 on the EE.

Sorry Curtton, the rareness of the FSN01k has me holding on. Plus it feels really nice when shouldered. You are on top of my list if I choose to sell before you end up getting one.
    this is exactly what bothers me. i paid 700, assuming you would need and buy all the extras they give you (22lr pistol 150$ and plastic case 50$) the price is 500$. Is the rifle still worth 500$? Maybe, but....i think i ought to have choice to decide this before buying it, not when i got the parcel.
    In my case with guns, I think i'd rather pay a bit more for CZ quality and not worry about how much remains in my "new" barrel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgearms View Post
    dont wait too long , the next shipment will be here soon , lol.

about the fit and finish, everything on my "W" fitted correctly, yes, furniture was loose when i received it but whats the big deal? i normally disassemble a new rifle, inspect it, clean it and retighten everything so it was no biggy, my VZ gets furniture change quite often.

yes, my top HG is still loose and so are my two different gen NEA rail (waiting for set screws) and that is bcos of no paint , i cant tell you how happy im to have a VZ without paint .

im a old FNC1 guy and canada and aussy parked it but the brits painted theirs and i cant stand seeing patches of paint missing after decades of handling.

CGN Regular
    by the popular demands this exotic east europian model with a mysterious and sexy name FSN-01F kindly agreed to pose for me. She worked really hard twisting and turning before camera and camera loved her but she has a little durty secret
    http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/...agaph/FSN-01F/
    read the titles and the bottom of every picture. Use it as a resource, i guess.

I would be returning that to Marstar in a hurry.

CGN Regular
    i am afraid they will give me troubles, but i think i will test their iron clad guarantee
    it still might be a good rifle for 500, i just don't feel like being a guinea pig

Return it, Marstar is supposed to have a very good "no BS" 1 year guarantee. And besides now that you made the pictures public, and other similar stories about the FSN series cropping up it, they will be hard pressed to deny you a refund/exchange.

No new rifle (especially at that price tag) should come looking like that, period.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    No new rifle (especially at that price tag) should come looking like that, period.

my thoughts exactly! surplus maybe, but not new.
    and they nowhere on their site said anything about it being surplus.

PS: a kind request for moderators here not to close the thread, because i noticed that they tend to close the threads they don't like.
    I guess the dealers pay money to be on this site, and who ever pays the piper orders the music or i am not sure.

Expired Business
    DAGTAPH;
    "i am afraid they will give me troubles, but i think i will test their iron clad guarantee "

May I ask how you arrived at this outrageous conclusion ??
    Marstar has, over the last 27 years, built our entire reputation around the no BS warraty policy, how mmany other companies put that in writing ??

"I guess the dealers pay money to be on this site, and who ever pays the piper orders the music or i am not sure....."
    Are you a newbie here ? Since when has a moderator closed a thread because of comments and opinions.... They will lock it if the witer is libelus or in violation of the rules....
    We are responsible for locking our threads if there is a problem, Marstar does NOT lock a thread just because we don't appreciate what is being said, that would be childish....

As for your purchase, you don't like it, then return it, what is the problem ??
    John

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast