Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: i have just received FSN-01F

Expired Business
    CHIP;
    "Return it, Marstar is supposed to have a very good "no BS" 1 year guarantee."

This should be the end of your story, our policy statement is on our site, printed on the flip side of every invoice,

" And besides now that you made the pictures public, and other similar stories about the FSN series cropping up it, they will be hard pressed to deny you a refund/exchange."

What the hell has the fact that the pictures are "public" got to do with the facts, if the client does not like a product he or she may return it, period....
    I would appreciate it if you could relate these "other simalar stories" to us so we can look into them, ????

John

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post

DAGTAPH - "i am afraid they will give me troubles, but i think i will test their iron clad guarantee "

May I ask how you arrived at this outrageous conclusion ??
    Marstar has, over the last 27 years, built our entire reputation around the no BS warraty policy, how mmany other companies put that in writing ??

DAGTAPH - "I guess the dealers pay money to be on this site, and who ever pays the piper orders the music or i am not sure....."

Are you a newbie here ? Since when has a moderator closed a thread because of comments and opinions.... They will lock it if the witer is libelus or in violation of the rules....
    We are responsible for locking our threads if there is a problem, Marstar does NOT lock a thread just because we don't appreciate what is being said, that would be childish....

As for your purchase, you don't like it, then return it, what is the problem ??
    John
    All this is good customer relations I guess (except for the condescending attitude), but what about the rifle in question...?

Is the OP's rifle like all the rest in your inventory..? Or was it just one of the ones that "slipped thru" sorta-thing...?

Last edited by J0HN_R1; 12-30-2010 at 06:51 PM.

Last edited by Chip; 12-30-2010 at 07:09 PM.

I have no doubt Marstar will honour their word. I can't blame you for wanting to return it. It looks like a rather crude rifle to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dagtaph View Post
    by the popular demands this exotic east europian model with a mysterious and sexy name FSN-01F kindly agreed to pose for me. She worked really hard twisting and turning before camera and camera loved her but she has a little durty secret
    http://s1187.photobucket.com/albums/...agaph/FSN-01F/
    read the titles and the bottom of every picture. Use it as a resource, i guess.
    boy oh boy, this thing looks rough...

this rifle makes even the Chinese SKS's look like fine custom rifles.

O.K lets get serious here fellas. Marstars warranty is on the back of the receipts they stand behind all of there products. So you say your barrel was dirty I'm sure that rifle was tested many times so when you got your hands on it it fuction well. I have bought many 4v's all new in the package and all had dirty barrels from factory testing. The receiver and the bolt have different colours due to different metals being used. (please correct me if I'm wrong on this one John). And if your not happy with your handgards just ask for a new set. Last thing is the weld mark on the receiver, ask any good welder and he will tell ya that's a sign that who ever welded this new what the f#$% they where doing.

Did you actually look at the pictures?

CGN Regular
    cool it down, johnone. You acting all incensed as if you have never heard about a customer getting hard time trying to return stuff. If marstar will take it back with no questions asked, i will be very happy, i just never dealt with their return department before, so understandably i am a little bit apprehensive. Are you the owner by any chance, everybody tells me i need to speak to some mysterious John, HE will solve all my problems

The weld mark is normal. Mine has it too. That is not a problem. Also, the color of the bluing is consistent with other pictures. Mine was multi colored and plum. Pretty much the same as yours. If I am not mistaken it is not just the metal but I suspect it might have been nitre blued. There is bluing that changes the metals color dependent on the temperature of the solution.

Marstar does stand behind their warranty just make sure that you follow up and everything is completed in a timely manner. Timeliness is the only thing you may have to worry about.

In terms of parts on these rifles. A newly produced rifle should not have rust on it. We all know that parts for these rifles may have been produced decades ago but other manufacturers/retailers are pretty consistent in delivering product that doesn't reflect the age of the parts used.

In the end send it back if your not happy. We will wait to see what other reports come out about the condition of these rifles.

CGN Regular
    multi colored parts are not exactly pretty, but i can live with it. I actually like the reddish color, i just wish ALL the parts were this reddish color. it is the barrel i worry about. as i already said the internals inside the receiver are in excellent conditions. so it is only barrel that worries me.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast