Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: i have just received FSN-01F

CGN frequent flyer
    It's 2011 everyone has to live there lives on the internet, pretty sad in my books. Surprised there is not a youtube video to go along with this sob story, LMAO. BCboy I 100% agree call Marstar and address your concerns. They have a no bull#### policy warranty and will make good on it.

Expired Business
    THIS THREAD;
    We have have offered to take back the rifle, give a full refund including shipping....That should have ended the matter....

I can't beleive this thread is still going, just like the little pink rabbit at Eveready, "just keeps on going, going, going......

John

Actually this thread should never have been started. To the OP, that little flesshy part betwixt your legs, take hold, declare yourself a man, and deal with things like a man!! If you buy a carton of milk and find out its gone bad do you whine to all your neighbors looking for advice?? Dealing with Marstar directly BEFORE posting seems to be a pretty obvious first step to me.
    Sad, really sad. Lock this drivel.
    If you eliminate the impossible whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth-Spock

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by spacesaver View Post
    Actually this thread should never have been started. To the OP, that little flesshy part betwixt your legs, take hold, declare yourself a man, and deal with things like a man!! If you buy a carton of milk and find out its gone bad do you whine to all your neighbors looking for advice?? Dealing with Marstar directly BEFORE posting seems to be a pretty obvious first step to me.
    Sad, really sad. Lock this drivel.
    ohhh, cute...Another dude with the member so big that it blocks out the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    THIS THREAD;
    We have have offered to take back the rifle, give a full refund including shipping....That should have ended the matter....

I can't beleive this thread is still going, just like the little pink rabbit at Eveready, "just keeps on going, going, going......

John

Come on John....that is all you offered.Mabye you should offer to change his diaper and hold his hand to cross the road...

I might not have bought much from ya, but I am happy:D

I am more intrested in how big your operation is and how the hell did you get started in this business..

The Maple Leaf Forever

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by oops View Post
    I might not have bought much from ya, but I am happy:D

So who are you buying from that you are so happy? Please share with the rest of us.

If I tell ya ..I'd have to kill ya.So for now....I'll give you a free one...Marstar

Quote Originally Posted by dagtaph View Post
    So who are you buying from that you are so happy? Please share with the rest of us.
    The Maple Leaf Forever

did you send the rifle back?!? is it over now? hell for the $500 you paid, spend a couple hundred more and have it arma-coated or NC'd. its not like any other Canadian VZ variants come out of the box looking like a million bucks. theres nothing on the site that says the rifles are brand new either, and if you spend some time in the red rifles forum you will find that they are all NOS parts mixed with some new parts. on top of that, Marstar sells alot of military surplus firearms and gear. one would only assume not all his stock is brand new, but a quick read of the ironclad guaruntee, and a phone call/email or two should alleviate all concerns of spending your money there. You have not stopped me from shopping at Marstar...
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567