Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415161718192022 ... LastLast

Thread: 7.62x25 ammo??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CanadianReich's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    CANADIANREICH;
    "I asked about 7.62x25 He said that there was a massive shipment in Canada but it had been SEIZED... said something about the RCMP not liking the "zippy" round and how it can pass through most police soft body armor. "

Man I wish people would get their stories straght....
    Frst of all it is NOT a massive shipment, only 1 million rds....
    Second of all the importer attempted to import non-approved ammo, therefore it was seized....

The RCMP, as far as I know, had nothing to do with this.
    John
    I have no idea what shipment he was talking about or what quantifies as "massive".

Im just spreading what I heard hoping to get some more info from anyone who knows anything. :b

I hope it was the shipment you mentioned and that the authorities that be are A-ok with other mil sup 7.62x25
    Please ban this account. I've been using it so long, with so many posts and information divulged, I suspect most anyone can tell who I am now. Do I still have my "reasonable expectation of privacy" with this account? Time to move on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Teapot's Avatar
    Hamilton, Ontario; the southern shore of Canada.
    I wonder if it was truly 7.62x25mm this importer attempted to get in. Afik Tok rounds come only in ball and tracer, neither of which is banned from importation.

It probably had to do with the NRCAN approval list. That particular factory of surplus 7.62x25 may not have been tested and approved yet.

Expired Business
    TEAPOT;
    Please take a moment to review what I said, "the importer attempted to import non-approved ammo, therefore it was seized...."

It had nothing to do with caliber but rather whether it was approved or not....

John

Expired Business
    CANADIANREICH;
    "I hope it was the shipment you mentioned and that the authorities that be are A-ok with other mil sup 7.62x25 "

It is simply a matter of getting the ammunition approved BEFORE you attempt to import it.

John

I bet John wishes he could reach through the comp screen of some of these guys and speed slap them! 

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    SO...when can we expect these from John?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Expired Business
    DECKARD;
    We are jsut waiting for our stacking number at the port so we can have the containers run into the facility

John

Lever Arms has tons of 7.62x25, it was never seized.

hey John,
    going to have any 7.62*54R with this shipment?