Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: 7.62x25 ammo??

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Woodsman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pizdets17 View Post
    Nope I could not. But I could suggest adding a minimum of 3 months on any eta date you quote plus another two weeks for good measure, and then maybe it will only be a couple months past due...
    For you, no more soup! (insert "ammo" for "soup")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2lfZg-apSA
    Should of kept your mouth shut!:D

Expired Business
    PIZDETS17;
    I assume by the 17 next to your pen name that you posted your age ??

I am truly sorry that we have not lived up to your expectations....

You are that 1% I sometimes refer to in my comments, it must be really diffcult to live in such a negative little world....

Fortunately the remaining 99% of shooters and collectors more than make up for your negativity

John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pizdets17's Avatar
    Yep, that was my age.. 18 years ago. Not to worry, I only buy quality firearms now after a few chinese workmanship encounters so I guess that crosses you off my list as a dealer. My world is actually quite positive. I, unlike some on these forums, don't happen to enjoy being fed a steady diet of bs dates of "special" products, so most of my dealings are very positive as I buy what is in stock and get it in a reasonable time. Also a happily married father of two and manage a business with 4 mil in yearly sales (I know that's a couple ammo crates by your standards) so that's also pretty positive. All I was merely saying is that if you work on your arrival dates accuracy a bit more, people might have more faith in what you say and your forum might not be littered with negative threads.. But I am only 1% and one person can't make a difference..Right? I'm done, reply not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    PIZDETS17;
    I assume by the 17 next to your pen name that you posted your age ??

I am truly sorry that we have not lived up to your expectations....

You are that 1% I sometimes refer to in my comments, it must be really diffcult to live in such a negative little world....

Fortunately the remaining 99% of shooters and collectors more than make up for your negativity

John
    Buy quality once or keep buying crap forever..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    May I enquire as to the origin of this particular ammo?

Is it the superhot Czech loading or is it regular Warsaw Pact standard?

Thank you.
    It's been 100 years since first delivery and there is STILL nothing that can beat a 1910 Ross!

"History is the sum total of human experience, to date." (Dr. Charles W. Lightbody, 1907 - 1970)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Pocketfisherman's Avatar
    My god, why do all the "Internet Warriors" insist on slagging John and Marstar and in his own dealer threads no less.

Unlike some here John I understand the unforeseen circumstances that sometimes hit your delivery dates.

John, I appreciate your efforts, keep up the good work. To all the internet superhero's out there please try to remember that these are guns and ammunition. He is not importing teddy bears...sometimes there are delays.

Sorry to hijack, but will you be getting anymore standard Norinco government 1911a1's this year? (the one that sells for $325.00)

Cheers,

Pocket
    CSSA member, free thinker, Garand and 1911 nut

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    #1BCSHOOTER;
    "Just read in another post that NRCAN has stopped the sale of surplus 7.62X25 "

I know you like negative news, so I really hate to ruin your day, but you are wrong.
    John
    Nice to see you back in full form, so I really hate to ruin your day, but I was just passing on info from another thread :D
    LOL
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

7.62x25 AMMO;
    Don't worry everything is on schedule....

John
    Thanks for the update John!

Keep up the good work!

T
    shtfready.com staff member

Expired Business
    SMELLIE;
    "May I enquire as to the origin of this particular ammo?

Is it the superhot Czech loading or is it regular Warsaw Pact standard?"

It is S&B (Czech) ammo....
    I would suggest you search this forum for information we posted several years ago regarding the various 7.62x25 loads....
    VERY few countries loaded this caliber for exclusive use in automatic weappons, it simply did not make sense from a logistics standpoint....
    John

Expired Business
    POCKETFISHERMAN;
    "Sorry to hijack, but will you be getting anymore standard Norinco government 1911a1's this year? (the one that sells for $325.00)"

As a matter of fact the factory just notified us that a batch of them is ready, should see them in the spring.

BTW thank you for understanding
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Judging by the picture on your web site this is the green stuff, nothing but problems with feeding in my toks (2 x Russian, 1 x Hungarian, 1 x Norc 54), I think I will pass on that one