Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: where did that "goodbye TSE" thread go?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer RevolverRodger's Avatar
    I think he did the right thing by removing the thread.
    Before all else, be armed.
    Niccolo Machiavelli

Member of the Conservative Party of Canada
    Member of the CSSA

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRodger View Post
    I think he did the right thing by removing the thread.
    I don't think so...seems a little bit like what a communist government would do. Maybe the thread should have been moved...but that's about it.

I would dare to say that asking a business to maintain a critical review of their performance, right on their "storefront" is bordering communism.
    I believe "totalitarian" is the word you were looking for, anyhow.

The critical letter would have been covered pretty fast by the "happy customer's comments" if such a panel would be displayed. Would you agree?

The OP has his say, and if he wanted a public thread, he should have chosen a more public venue. I agree with TSE on this one.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by eltorro View Post
    I would dare to say that asking a business to maintain a critical review of their performance, right on their "storefront" is bordering communism.
    I believe "totalitarian" is the word you were looking for, anyhow.

The critical letter would have been covered pretty fast by the "happy customer's comments" if such a panel would be displayed. Would you agree?

The OP has his say, and if he wanted a public thread, he should have chosen a more public venue. I agree with TSE on this one.
    Okay, you may be right about using "totalitarian" instead of "communism", but what more of a public venue would you suggest other than an open forum like this one...also, I did state that maybe the thread should have been moved but NOT deleted...NO thread should really be deleted unless it is obviously derogatory, degrading, or in some way a deliberate attempt to hurt someone or some business. There were other issues brought up by other people in the thread, not just the OP issues...some of which had yet to be addressed by TSE.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RACKMAN View Post
    Okay, you may be right about using "totalitarian" instead of "communism", but what more of a public venue would you suggest other than an open forum like this one...also, I did state that maybe the thread should have been moved but NOT deleted...NO thread should really be deleted unless it is obviously derogatory, degrading, or in some way a deliberate attempt to hurt someone or some business. There were other issues brought up by other people in the thread, not just the OP issues...some of which had yet to be addressed by TSE.

Sir,

I addressed all of the issues raised, be them good or bad.

The thread is gone. I am sorry if you are offended by this. However, just like many other threads we start or finish in OUR business forum, once they have run their life, we delete to keep this particular forum relevant.

If you or anyone else has a specific issue, please PM myself or Justin_TSE and I promise a timely response.

Sincerely,

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Sir,

I addressed all of the issues raised, be them good or bad.

The thread is gone. I am sorry if you are offended by this. However, just like many other threads we start or finish in OUR business forum, once they have run their life, we delete to keep this particular forum relevant.

If you or anyone else has a specific issue, please PM myself or Justin_TSE and I promise a timely response.

Sincerely,

JR
    Sorry JR, but if you address my concerns, the thread was deleted before I got to read your response. Did you respond about your pricing on the Norinco M4 as compared to most of the rest of the country's $699 price? If so, I didn't get to read it before the post was deleted.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Sorry JR, but if you address my concerns, the thread was deleted before I got to read your response. Did you respond about your pricing on the Norinco M4 as compared to most of the rest of the country's $699 price? If so, I didn't get to read it before the post was deleted.
    I did, but in the interest of fairness, I'll respond again here:

Firstly, we don’t “price match”. We have many different sources and one source may be cheaper for another store than us. We do not get offended when someone asks. However, it is not our policy to match simply for the sake of getting a sale.

In regards specifically in regards to the Norinco M4’s, our price was our price. In general we try to offer something different, so with the Norincos, we could have had upgraded handguards or more magazines… I do not remember.

However, as we are sold out and have been for some time, our client base must see value in buying from us.

In most cases we are very competitive and if something is “out of whack”, please point it out so that we can re-evaluate the pricing. However, we have always been leaders in the price game.

Specifically, we were running most of our US products at MSRP long before many retailers followed.

I hope this answers your inquiry?

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Two Years ago I bought a NIB Sako Bavarian Rifle From TSE for $1500.00 Every where else in Canada That same NIB Sako Rifle Was $2100.00.

Do the Math!!!:D

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitetail Junkie View Post
    Two Years ago I bought a NIB Sako Bavarian Rifle From TSE for $1500.00 Every where else in Canada That same NIB Sako Rifle Was $2100.00.

Do the Math!!!:D
    Good for you...I'm not expecting to get a smokin'deal on anything I buy, I'm just expecting a fair price. I'm not just a tire kicker, I spend A LOT of money on firearms and accessories, a great deal of it at TSE as well as being a paying member. This is turning into some kind of pissing contest...that is not what I'm trying to get involved in, so I will leave it at that and move on to more enjoyable threads.

ahhh...the dream.

spend all you efforts providing a first class firearms facility(in Canada!), and spend half your time chaisng away trolls.

Thanks for all you do TSE!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the outcome of the vote." Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast