Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: where did that "goodbye TSE" thread go?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pizdets17's Avatar
    this day it was -7 outside. No prob, I only ever even consider returning stuff only when its defective. If I bought the wrong thing its my fault. I'm in retail too and don't believe in buyers remorse.

Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Justin View Post
    Some of the -30C days we had our rifle bay heating system cranked up to 40C or so... it couldn't really keep up with the sheer airflow of the intake + wickedly cold air, so it still felt like 15 degrees inside (10C with windchill!).

We give refunds and exchanges on a case by case basis. It's not like we'll pretend you don't exist if the gun you bought from us shoots backwards.

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep. TSE_Justin's Avatar
    Ah! Well if it is ever too hot or too cold in either the pistol or rifle bays, just let myself or one of the staff know and we can adjust the heat to suit.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pizdets17's Avatar
    I did and the guy said "nothing we can do about it" lol. But I think this guy has only been there a few weeks..

Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Justin View Post
    Ah! Well if it is ever too hot or too cold in either the pistol or rifle bays, just let myself or one of the staff know and we can adjust the heat to suit.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by North Eastern Arms View Post
    A fair price ? you mean dirt cheap dont you? the problem is that JR has a brick and mortar business with liability insurance etc and you expect him to play the race to the bottom game price wise, with guys who work out of their moms basement using a web store, offer no after sales service and do not carry any type of insurance at all. The reason guys are able to sell chicom m4s for cheap is because they work on 5% markups and save on cardboard for shipping by using garbage bags. If someone is cheaper then JR and all you care about is price..... go the frig some where else. My guess is, your bugging JR to drop his price because you are nervous about buying guns that come wrapped in a garbage bag with no after sales service.
    Wow...you should do more research before you open your mouth. I don't expect a brick and mortar store to absolutely match a web store business price! BUT $200 more for the same firearm is a little much( unless you are some rich a#$ that doesn't have a financial care in the world). I just thought their M4 price seemed out of line considering most of their other firearm prices were COMPARABLE to almost everyone else...example...$729.00 for a Glock 17...everywhere else pretty much the same or only a little cheaper at $699. As for going "the frig somewhere else", I did for that particular firearm, but I will be buying my Glock 17 from TSE. Also given your attitude, I definitely won't be a customer of yours. Also, my M4 didn't come in a garbage bag, so what the hell are you talking about. I also didn't start this thread, I was just wondering where it went as there was some valid points brought up on both sides of the original topic.

How many stores are in Canada that sell firearms....? If you do not like the price, MOVE on!! Get over it.

JR and The Shooting Edge offer services beyond any WEB store or most other stores for that matter. He supports the shooting community through FREE range bookings to TSE members for shooting leagues such as IDPA, IPSIC, and others. I have personally been there finishing up some events when the store should have been closed. The staff are patient even though we are keeping them late.

I don't eat at the KEG every night because it is expensive. Do I go online and ##### because I can buy a streak cheaper at Denny's.

So instead of bitching because they do not give you a free firearm, get off your ass and open a Firearm retail store and start giving your firearms away.

As for me, I will check with Edge on product and pricing and then make a informed decision.

Rant over.
    Cheers.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencethevoices View Post
    How many stores are in Canada that sell firearms....? If you do not like the price, MOVE on!! Get over it.

JR and The Shooting Edge offer services beyond any WEB store or most other stores for that matter. He supports the shooting community through FREE range bookings to TSE members for shooting leagues such as IDPA, IPSIC, and others. I have personally been there finishing up some events when the store should have been closed. The staff are patient even though we are keeping them late.

I don't eat at the KEG every night because it is expensive. Do I go online and ##### because I can buy a streak cheaper at Denny's.

So instead of bitching because they do not give you a free firearm, get off your ass and open a Firearm retail store and start giving your firearms away.

As for me, I will check with Edge on product and pricing and then make a informed decision.

Rant over.
    Cheers.
    That's what I did...I moved on and bought my M4 elsewhere...read the all the threads before you post. I also wasn't complaining about TSE's price...me and others on this site were having a rational discussion about service and pricing. There is NOTHING wrong with that. This is a free country and people are entitled to their opinions, so what's your problem? I support TSE by being a member there and buying MOST of my firearms there. Just today, I went down and bought my Glock 17 and consigned a couple guns.

Okay, we are all rational mature adults and responsible firearms folks... Let's dial it down a bit! Let's all take a couple of deep breaths....
    F orgiveness
    U nconditional Love
    C ompassion
    K indness

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345