Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: where did that "goodbye TSE" thread go?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pizdets17's Avatar
    Like I've said to you 3 times now, I had 4 good deals with no issues there. Ive had 3 deals with TSE with no issues. I give credit where its due, if you want to call it ass kissing then its fine by me. But here is a thought, there are only about 20-25 or so dealers that have 80% of the products most people want. You piss off enough of them and EE will be your only friend.

Quote Originally Posted by punkrockboy View Post
    Unlike you're much vaunted badger arms, where if one questions anything or dares to ask about their months old purchase that hasn't been shipped, you get told where go and threatened!!
    Oh, well, nice to see Pizdets not kissing ass for a change!

Manufacturer-Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RACKMAN View Post
    Good for you...I'm not expecting to get a smokin'deal on anything I buy, I'm just expecting a fair price. .
    A fair price ? you mean dirt cheap dont you? the problem is that JR has a brick and mortar business with liability insurance etc and you expect him to play the race to the bottom game price wise, with guys who work out of their moms basement using a web store, offer no after sales service and do not carry any type of insurance at all. The reason guys are able to sell chicom m4s for cheap is because they work on 5% markups and save on cardboard for shipping by using garbage bags. If someone is cheaper then JR and all you care about is price..... go the frig some where else. My guess is, your bugging JR to drop his price because you are nervous about buying guns that come wrapped in a garbage bag with no after sales service.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    I bought one pistol from TSE and some other stuff and my experience was always positive.
    I'm usually buying and selling on EE, but I don't mind a little higher prices in exchange for quality service.
    I did my re-qualifications there (job-related) and the range is also very nice.
    Great place.
    Thank You
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer pizdets17's Avatar
    Yep, good facility for sure, only gripe I have is some days its 10c inside the rifle bay. My wife actually had to leave because she was too cold lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pizdets17 View Post
    Although at TSE there is no return/exchange policy so it really doesn't matter.
    Aha! Never had the need to return anything, so lesson learned there.

Again, Caveat Emptor rules the day.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    This isn't the smithsonian so there is no need for a vendor that pays to be here to keep every thread.
    Member: CPC, NRA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycrocket View Post
    Wow, I wish I knew you were this open to customers when I was previously considering buying a Swiss Arms rifle new from your shop (2 years ago) and was told by the guy behind the counter to come back and look at it when the place wasn't so busy.
    TSE is a good shop, and has always treated me fairly while buying more then I can shoot at once from them. Some of their staff has been great over the years, some have been tools. Tell me another shop in Calgary that hasn't had some bad employees in boom time though.

Offical The Shooting Edge Rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by pizdets17 View Post
    Yep, good facility for sure, only gripe I have is some days its 10c inside the rifle bay. My wife actually had to leave because she was too cold lol.
    Some of the -30C days we had our rifle bay heating system cranked up to 40C or so... it couldn't really keep up with the sheer airflow of the intake + wickedly cold air, so it still felt like 15 degrees inside (10C with windchill!).

We give refunds and exchanges on a case by case basis. It's not like we'll pretend you don't exist if the gun you bought from us shoots backwards.

Manufacturer-Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE_Justin View Post
    It's not like we'll pretend you don't exist if the gun you bought from us shoots backwards.
    A gun like that could do a lot of good in this world.

BANNED
    It closed just as I was about to hazard a guess that TSE was the Toronto Stock Exchange, ......

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast